What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

brooksy19

Bench
GAME > Wests Tigers v St George Illawarra
WHEN > Sunday 13 May, 3:00pm
WHERE > TELSTRA STADIUM, HOMEBUSH BAY
MEDIA > DELAYED NINE 4:00PM, LIVE ABC, LIVE 2GB
REF > Ben Cummins; Colour: Green; Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy, Rod Lawrence;
Video Referee: Graeme West
TIX > Ticketek.

Tigers
1 Brett Hodgson ©, 2 Daniel Fitzhenry, 3 Chris Lawrence, 4 Paul Whatuira, 5 Taniela Tuiaki, 6 Liam Fulton, 7 John Morris, 8 Todd Payten, 9 Robbie Farah, 10 Bryce Gibbs, 11 Ben Galea, 12 Chris Heighington, 13 Dene Halatau
Int - 14 Jason Moodie, 15 Ben Te’o, 16 Bronson Harrison, 17 Ryan O’Hara, 18 Blake Ayshford
Dragons
1. Ben HORNBY (c), 2. Brett MORRIS, 3. Chase STANLEY, 4. Matt COOPER, 5. Josh MORRIS, 6. Dean YOUNG, 7. Mathew HEAD, 8. Justin POORE, 9. Ben ELLIS, 10. Jason RYLES (c), 11. Dan HUNT, 12. Chris HOUSTON, 13. Ben CREAGH
Int - 14. Adam PEEK, 15. Danny WICKS, 16. Beau SCOTT, 17. Rangi CHASE, 18. Corey PAYNE

brooksy19

Bench
Lest we Forget

Barret.jpg

nqboy

First Grade
All I get with that link is:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the cache.gettyimages.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Tom Shines

First Grade
Now that was a good night.
Swans winning the AFL, Marshall scoring the first try, and an abundance of crying Dragons fans outside the ground.

phonetic

Juniors
Saints by 8.
Crowd: 23, 744
First Tryscorer: Brett Morris
Man of the Match: Jason Ryles

super_coach

First Grade
Jason Ryles MOM---He usually gets the tigers MOM in these clashes,with 10 miss tackles and 5 dumb dumb penalties and a sin bin for gobbing the ref.

One thing you can rely on his displine--or should I say of displine

smeghead

Bench
I really do hope that is something like the crowd figure.

C'mon Dragons fans make it out to Telstra (I know being Mothers Day will hurt the crowd somewhat)

The Preacher

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
Now that was a good night.
Swans winning the AFL, Marshall scoring the first try, and an abundance of crying Dragons fans outside the ground.

Yeah Wheelsy, and your team was half way through their end of season trip away. Must've been great for you having to watch AFL and beaten NRL prelim finalists supporters to get your jollies.
How long is it since your mob played semi final footy ????

And don't start that sh!t about "this year" because it hasn't happened yet and there's no guarentee it will anyway.

Tom Shines

First Grade
The Preacher said:
Yeah Wheelsy, and your team was half way through their end of season trip away. Must've been great for you having to watch AFL and beaten NRL prelim finalists supporters to get your jollies.
How long is it since your mob played semi final footy ????

And don't start that sh!t about "this year" because it hasn't happened yet and there's no guarentee it will anyway.
I think I struck a nerve. :lol:

2005 was a sensational season for the Bunnies. We came third last that year, was very successful.

aids

Bench
as long as it's a competative game, i'll be happy
i'll be wrapped if we win

it'll be an ordinary turn out, crowd wise though.
i recon between 14,000-18,000 tops.

brooksy19

Bench
Yeah, Im still debating on going there or not, Mums working anyway so, I may as well. But I can understand alot of people not turning up.

nqboy

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
Yeah, Im still debating on going there or not, Mums working anyway so, I may as well. But I can understand alot of people not turning up.
C'mon brooksy, "Gotta support the team".

It sounds like you've no valid reason for not going so get your ass there.