What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Masters : Future planning with Nod to past

Inferno

Coach
cheese said:
Good article from masters.

Was it just a coincidence that the forward pack were farked when noddy was half, but turned into animals once joey was back?!

doubtful

Come on cheese, it may not have been a coincidence, but after being called pussies for their game one performance and rightly so, its not that hard to believe they fired up for game 2.

Jimbo

Immortal
Chondricthyes said:
Sanity prevails...
Blody obvious if you watched the game..

Boy is just kickin us whenever he gets the chance

Fug off !diot.

The 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' hypothesis is alive and well in here, it seems

Kimmorley bashers are so desperate to push their agenda they even go so far as to call Roy Masters a quality journalist, of all things...

Surely

Post Whore
I dont know about you Jimbo, but i think Roy is a quality individual who's opinions are fantastically insightfull ... hang on I'll be right back, there's a tall slim naked blonde chick with big tits knocking on my door

sladden road

Juniors
as to what sticky is seeing know reef is i believe nods ability to be coached...i hope thats it anyway ..and aid to killer and watts..
imo that atricle is spot on and jimbo...masters is the qualty analytical league writer..no onme else gives such insight into tactics in laymans ..
but he is still a lizard lover and good on the wok for landing one on him..

Generalzod

Immortal
Jimbo said:
He could have mentioned that the NSW pack was dominated by Queensland in that game, forcing the halves to kick early for field position

Of course, blokes like Ryles playing like pussies is Noddy's fault too...

:clap: Well said...Bails was just as guilty for showing no heart....

Boldo

Juniors
I find it hard to believe that anyone of you dudes can actually remember what happened in that game 2 years ago???

fizman

Bench
The artical by Masters pretty much somes up why I don't support rep football anymore. If Brett Kimmorley was playing exactly the same football with his team coming 4th on the competition table, but wearing red and white, this artical wouldn't be written.

For too long Origin and Test football has become political. You do not select a State of Origin halfback "for the future".

Latest posts