What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugbas is about hate. I hate the Chadgirls.

sladden road

Juniors
Well fellow merkins, I did the unthinkable and rewatched the Sharks V Cows final 2022.

f**k.

everything went the Chadgirls way in-the last 15.

f**king Lee lou ah, grub.
Hiko, should be a cobbler.
Val…I just dunno.. talented son of a bitch.
But Chad. Him and Payten are the same. Talented but take the broomstick out of your ass.

for this the Chadgirls are my new Manly/Storm/ Bulldogs..etc.
merkinzzz of the highest.
May they rot in league hell.

Bunch of whinging merkins.

Another thing, Nicos kicks getting charged down.. f**k that. Fix it.

Craigshark

First Grade
Very deflating feeling walking out of shark park that night. Up there with one of the worst losses I’ve been to. It’s no wonder Souths flogged us the following week. As soon as we started shit, our heads would have been all over the shop wondering how we even ended up playing that week.

lolesi

First Grade
Very deflating feeling walking out of shark park that night. Up there with one of the worst losses I’ve been to. It’s no wonder Souths flogged us the following week. As soon as we started shit, our heads would have been all over the shop wondering how we even ended up playing that week.

agreed craig. the absolute silence at full time was like no other game I can remember.

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah..it was a f**kin let down.
Val is such a cat. I agree with the good old Doc.

felix. What a merkin.
f**ks off to the nfl to piss around . Thx Val.
then dives like a Cowcat f**k to deny Conner a fair try. Him and Chad should kiss each other whilst wacking off Kyle Feldt.
Then he dives and gets Conner sent off..the kicks the field goal.
f**k, that was our game .

I hate you ValChadToddFeldt.
Felching nut eating reverse Cowgirls.

We've actually had a good rivalry with the Cows ever since the 7 tackle set in the finals.
They flogged us in the finals, and I think they went on to win the GF????
Then we flogged them in the finals and went on to win the GF the next year.
Now Chad and Val.....
Plus the fact Payten is a whiny nob, and looks like one too.

I like this rivalry.

shadowboxer

First Grade
A standard sharks effort to be honest.
All the bluster for a home final with limited capacity crowd only to put on one of the worst performances of the year for the faithful.
Blame the refs, blame Val….we lost it with lack of everything.
What a walk home that was.

Quicksilver

Bench
All the bluster for a home final with limited capacity crowd only to put on one of the worst performances of the year for the faithful.

Yep

Fitz chose a couple of players that probably wouldn't have played if it wasn't finals. They took the chance that they'd win and get the week off, and the players would be better for it.
It didn't work out that way.
I walked out pretty much knowing that we had no chance the next week., and that showed in my personal after match performances from both games.
Cows, straight home, not a word to anyone.
South's, I still don't know how I got home

Special K

Coach
Yeah the season ended that night. Shark park was so f**king flat especially seeing those f**kheads Val and Chad carrying on.

Still one of the most fun years I have had at Shark park. Hopefully this year is even better.

Eion

First Grade
Yep, Fitz knew we needed Kennedy, Dale and probably katoa if we were to have a tilt at the title. Took a punt that Dale could get through. Backfired.

Took a punt with Kennedy being underdone. Backfired. Thems the breaks.

Yep, Fitz knew we needed Kennedy, Dale and probably katoa if we were to have a tilt at the title. Took a punt that Dale could get through. Backfired.

Took a punt with Kennedy being underdone. Backfired. Thems the breaks.
He(Fitz) would have learnt from it.
Have confidence in the structures put in place.
Have confidence in all the players to play their part.
Even if they'd gone into the game as underdogs with some less experienced players. A lot to gain from that, win or lose.

ragzouken

Juniors
That loss pretty much summed up being a shark fan for me, we always flounder after a build up except that one year..
I hadn’t walked home from a game In years, felt right at home weirdly enough haha

nutted up and went to watch the south’s game that was a brutal postseason.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yeah it was f**ked and we blew it but after reflecting I see it like this.

Last year could have easily been our 2nd year under Fitz. Yr1 we thought maybe make the 8 again, build in year 2 to top 4 again and have a crack then really compete yr3

May we skipped yr1 and 2023 is where we really solidify and learn from last year. 2024 we will get some recruits and the young end will have had exposure this year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fitz chose a couple of players that probably wouldn't have played if it wasn't finals. They took the chance that they'd win and get the week off, and the players would be better for it.
It didn't work out that way.
I walked out pretty much knowing that we had no chance the next week., and that showed in my personal after match performances from both games.
Cows, straight home, not a word to anyone.
South's, I still don't know how I got home

7 apparently!

Absolutefarkaly. Lotsa hate there. Ferk the Cowgirlies! Ferk the Stains!. f**k the seegalls, Ferk the Bonco babies,f**k the chickens , f**k the strom , And My new favorite arseh**les ... f**k the Bulla doggies!
Oh and the grand spanking Newbies !!! .... f**k The Penti Panties !

txta2

Bench
Turns out Chad is better than we wanted to admit.
Spit Take Lol GIF