What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Challenge 2

Jono078

Referee
Wish they'd do league games again, felt like they were just getting good with it. Maybe a RLL3 soon will be good.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Should be good, there improvement with rugby/league games over the years has been quite noticeable. Such a shame we are stuck with the Melbourne crew doing League.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
not often i see a game pop up locally and decide i'm having it. the original was a superb start, and with a bit of feedback and experience i'd be rather confident.

the last one was already the best union/league game i can recall, i'd pay the costs of a new game for a bit of refinement.

milla

Juniors
We got piles of feedback, and worked from that. Someone started an RC2 wishlist thread on our discussion board. We spreadsheeted the posts and treated duplicates like votes to help us prioritise, then went from there. I really hope the changes work for you.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Good to hear there's been more focus on the career mode because that really stank. I thought the gameplay was very good though.

Will probably use the French commentary though. Can't stand the Kiwi commentary lol.

Kiwi

First Grade
can't wait for this, enjoyed the first one, easily the best rugby/league game out there. Hoping for more indepth career mode

natheel

Coach
Yeh ill get it hopeful they have put in a better career mode though especially with signings players etc

natheel

Coach
Yeah you could pretty much sign whoever you like. My Brumbies team was pretty much the Wallabies.

Haha same I liked how you could customize sides easily so I put heaps of players from all comps in the NZ comp and that made that fun but then you're playing the same draw each year. A bit of a in depth career mode with objectives etc would be cool

Walt Flanigan

Referee
There was a Rugby Game that EA did back in 2003 (I think?) that had a good career mode. Trading wasn't based on money value but players were given a numerical value between 1 and 100. That figure fluctuated with their form/development. Can't remember it in too much detail but I remember playing it for a long time.

Everyone rates Lomu's but that was my favourite Rugby Game to date (as a whole).

Latest posts