What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 2 announced

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Actually there is one thing that I think people may have failed to pick up on, with this screenshot. Newcastle's new jersey??

rl2_05.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
I noticed it CycloneSteve, can't say I think much of it either. Is that the official jersey they'll be wearing this year?

Matt M

Juniors
skeepe said:
I noticed it CycloneSteve, can't say I think much of it either. Is that the official jersey they'll be wearing this year?

Yeah it is. Personally I think it quite a good jersey.

Nuke

Staff member
Subway is the Knights shorts sponsor for the next few seasons. A major sponsor will (hopefully be announced in the next week or 2).

And yes, that is definitely the Knights new jersey. I quite like it now (I saw it months ago, and it took a while to get used to it). The screen-shot of Andrew Johns standing by himself (white background - not in a stadium) shows the full Knights new kit. The shorts are slightly off though. Under those red horizontal lines is supposed to be the Knights text. Like this:
playersshorts05H.jpg

shaggy

Juniors
I no there actually allready in testing mode cause 1 of my cousins friends is a tester & she told me about it so that sounds like their a fair way into it

how do i unlock the roman ground on ps2?

Latest posts