What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Gazelle Website - Downloadable jerseys

Timmo

Juniors
Hey,
Just letting you all know about my new website: www.leaguegazelle.8m.com
So far I've only got the 1991 Penrith jersey plus some other features. I want to make some of the 2004 jerseys, but I don't have any piccies.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im pretty sure youve used the wrong editor in creating jerseys, i think either you have adjusted the size of the image or have used the wrong colour combination as it is unable to be opened. I suggest you use Paint Shop Pro as Izzo and myself have had no trouble using it. If you are already using paint shop pro, im not sure what you are doing wrong.

budz

Juniors
I dont know if you people know but the files are zipped up. You need winzip or some other compression program to open them.

Timmo

Juniors
Yeah, it's ok. It was a wrong link. I have fixed it now.
I've used Photoshop in making the jerseys and they work fine for me. Maybe you haven't put them in the right place or unzipped them or something.. I dunno.

Timmo

Juniors
Ok, I've now added Penrith 2004 and Manly 1995 (?). They all have screenshots too for all you PS2 and Xbox owners. :D/

P.J.

Juniors
Any chance of creating Newtown, Wests and Norths jerseys?

I'm gonna run a 20 team comp and can't without them.

Timmo

Juniors
izzo said:
http://www.nknightsonline.com/izzo/custom.html

has norths and newtown and west and balmain will be up soon

cheers

Hmmm, I checked em out! But I don't think they ever played in a Balmain jersey like that. I'll see if I can make a Norths, Newtown, Wests and Balmain jersey.

Mambo

Juniors
Timmo, I am falling over backwards with the quality of the jerseys you produce. Top class.

I'm going to reach for the sky and try and create all 22 clubs from the 1997 year. From what I can gather, the missing links are...

1.Balmain Tigers
2.Western Suburbs Magpies
3.South Queensland Crushers
4.Gold Coast Chargers
5.Adelaide Rams
6.Perth Reds
7.Hunter Mariners

I already have
ARL
8.South Sydney
9.North Sydney (thanks Izzo)
10.Sydney City
11.Manly
12.Illawarra (thanks Izzo)
13.Newcastle Knights
14.St.George (thanks Izzo)
15.Parramatta

Super League
16.Canterbury
17.Brisbane
18.Auckland (well NZ Warriors anyway)
19.Cronulla
20.Canberra
21.Penrith
22.North Queensland

And the odd one out
23.Melbourne

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:

cheers

Izzo, when you go to download the wests jersey, it just downloads the balmain jersey again.

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:

cheers

Izzo, when you go to download the wests jersey, it just downloads the balmain jersey again.

just fixed it one out of the 3 hyperlinks were to west but now all 3 are

cheers
izzo

Timmo

Juniors
I've made a Newtown Jets jersey, but haven't put it up yet. I prefer making older jerseys, ones from the NSWRL era. The good days!
So don't feel hesitant to make requests. I want a lot of variety and jerseys to please all supporters... I used to make jerseys for the Sims www.nrlsims.s5.com and I eventually got at least one jersey for every team.

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah good effort idiot, if I remember right Timmo was editing jerseys back in the demo before Izzo was even around, and even then, the idea of copying someone by editing jerseys is stupid anyway.

Not only that, but Timmo's jerseys are of pretty damn high standard, just like izzo's, jersey creation isn't an easy thing to do, so how about you stick your foot back in your mouth and go back to playing schoolboy mode with the Roosters trying to beat Halifax.

Priddo

Juniors
i was the first to ever edit jersyes in the demo.....so ur all copying me :D/ hahah
anyway timmos jerseys are deadset great.

and his site will be the home of my only play patch when (if) i can pull it off.