What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Gazelle Website - Downloadable jerseys

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Umosay, I had the same problem. It asked me for a username and passwrod to download the file. I was using a Download Accelerator Progam. When I disabled this and just diod it the normal way...it was sweet.

MD

Timmo

Juniors
Download accelerators are a load of garbage. They could not possibly make the download that much faster than it would usually go. And the real danger is from the spyware and adware it likely installs on your computer.

[furrycat]

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
[furrycat said:
]Forum Idiot, every thread you have participated in, you blabber utter sh*t that has no relevance to anything. Hey FI, is it EMBARRASSING that you cannot spell?
nope. everyone makes mistakes. thats why you're here.

Wow you are one load even your mother wouldn't swallow

Timmo

Juniors
umosay said:
its good cause you can resume downloads and it hasn't installed no crap on my comp...
Being able to resume downloads is good. I guess I don't have that need with broadband. These files are only very small, so you don't even need to resume later. Unless of course you are downloading Izzo's jerseys that are sometimes a few megs because of all the thumbnail files in there :roll:
Sometimes programs like these install crap on yor computer and you don't know it's there.
Download a program called Ad-Aware, it finds all that kind of crap on your computer and then you can get rid of it.

izzo

Juniors
Timmo said:
umosay said:
its good cause you can resume downloads and it hasn't installed no crap on my comp...
Being able to resume downloads is good. I guess I don't have that need with broadband. These files are only very small, so you don't even need to resume later. Unless of course you are downloading Izzo's jerseys that are sometimes a few megs because of all the thumbnail files in there :roll:
Sometimes programs like these install crap on yor computer and you don't know it's there.
Download a program called Ad-Aware, it finds all that kind of crap on your computer and then you can get rid of it.

Downloading izzos stuff is worth the wait 8)

TripleM

Juniors
Haha, sure gozilla resumes, and it is also one of the most famous as being full of spyware. I definitely don't recommend you get it.

gman

Juniors
I have made a Johns Rugby League ball - for those that don't know it - it is a NIKE ball that is used on his video.

I also have some Eels and Roosters 2004 jerseys here

Knightmare

Coach
Hey Timmo, just saw the 1988 Knights jersey- good work. I hate to be picky, but if you look at a photo of the original Knights jerseys, the writing on the front was:

HENNY
PENNY
Not 'HENNY PENNY' in one line. Also, why doesn't the Newtown jersey have a sponsor on it? :?:

Timmo

Juniors
Knightmare said:
Hey Timmo, just saw the 1988 Knights jersey- good work. I hate to be picky, but if you look at a photo of the original Knights jerseys, the writing on the front was:

HENNY
PENNY
Not 'HENNY PENNY' in one line. Also, why doesn't the Newtown jersey have a sponsor on it? :?:

OH! You are right! I was creating the jersey from memory, and also based on the replica jersey they played in in 2003.