What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Gazelle Website - Downloadable jerseys

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Is there any chance you can make a patch to stick a comp in the game? Like i was thinking like the classic competition. The best 17 players all of the clubs have produced from 1908-2003. I think that would be the coolest thing ever. Get a delegate from each club (forummer) to name an all time 17. Then we could put it in the game! Jerseys and all.

Princess Ange

Juniors
swing_low said:
lol how can u admit to something as sad as that. u go the grounds to watch noone play, how F*&$ing sad.
oh, grow a sense of humour :!: :roll:

nice jersey's guys, keep up the good work :D

rabs

Staff member
Hey rugby league gazelle dude - I can't get your downloads, I get a forbidden message when I try to save off one of your zips, what's the go man? What will this vossy book be about?

Timmo

Juniors
Ok, when I was on Boots N All, I got HEAPS of feedback. One in every 10 emails I got was a negative one from people who just don't have a sense of humour.

Appearing on Boots N All was an opening for me. I have no regrets. It has lead to a friendship with Andrew Voss and he has helped me to use some of my talents (ie. illustrating his book) and now I have a heap of contacts at channel 9.
So if you want to have a go at me, go for it.

Go the Bye! =D>

RabbitBoy, I just checked out my site and everything is in working order. Also, Vossy's book is very funny. It's about the commonly used sports cliche', "what the game is all about". The book ventures into lots of aspects of life and sport to figure out what the game really is all about. :)

rabs

Staff member
Timmo said:
RabbitBoy, I just checked out my site and everything is in working order. Also, Vossy's book is very funny. It's about the commonly used sports cliche', "what the game is all about". The book ventures into lots of aspects of life and sport to figure out what the game really is all about. :)

I was still getting that forbidden message all weekend but this morning I got the files no problems so thanks and please let us know when this book is out.

Forum Idiot

Bench
izzo said:
Timmo said:
I've now made an Eels jersey from the 80s and also a jersey for The Bye!! If you ever watched Boots N All, you'd know what i'm talking about (i'm the chairman of the Bye Rugby League Club).
www.leaguegazelle.8m.com
www.byerugbyleague.20m.com

bahah your that low life gronk from Boots'n'All hahaha please your making me fall of my chair.
this is what we call jealousy. izo feels threatened by timmo. hey izzo is it embaressing that the " low life gronk" could make a better jersey than you with his eyes closed and his hands behind his back?

note to all - download izzo's 2004 panthers jersey, then download timmos, view both templates and make your decision.

Knightmare

Coach
Hey Timmo, do you reckon you could do a 1988 Knights one, from their debut year in the comp when they were sponsored by Henny Penny?

[furrycat]

Coach
Forum Idiot, every thread you have participated in, you blabber utter shit that has no relevance to anything. Hey FI, is it EMBARRASSING that you cannot spell?

izzo

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
izzo said:
Timmo said:
I've now made an Eels jersey from the 80s and also a jersey for The Bye!! If you ever watched Boots N All, you'd know what i'm talking about (i'm the chairman of the Bye Rugby League Club).
www.leaguegazelle.8m.com
www.byerugbyleague.20m.com

bahah your that low life gronk from Boots'n'All hahaha please your making me fall of my chair.
this is what we call jealousy. izo feels threatened by timmo. hey izzo is it embaressing that the " low life gronk" could make a better jersey than you with his eyes closed and his hands behind his back?

note to all - download izzo's 2004 panthers jersey, then download timmos, view both templates and make your decision.

so i odnt care about the panthers and just copied what i saw from a poor image found on their site?

Timmo

Juniors
Yeah, I reckon I could make a Knights 88 jersey. I actually used to have one! I bought it for $12 in vinnies and sold it on ebay for 65bucks!
Anyway, I made my Panthers jersey based on the picture on the Panthers website too. It's the only picture of it on the web.
But Izzo is making fans happy, so that is good. That's what it's for.... we don't get payed for this, we're doing it because we enjoy it, it supports the game of rugby league, and it pleases fans.
If you don't like Izzo's jerseys, don't download them. Simple as that. Some people are content with Izzo's jerseys and that is good. If there is a particular jersey you are after and are not content with Izzo's version, request it to me and I'll probably give it a go.

Forum Idiot

Bench
[furrycat said:
]Forum Idiot, every thread you have participated in, you blabber utter sh*t that has no relevance to anything. Hey FI, is it EMBARRASSING that you cannot spell?
nope. everyone makes mistakes. thats why you're here.

Timmo

Juniors
Knightmare said:
Hey Timmo, do you reckon you could do a 1988 Knights one, from their debut year in the comp when they were sponsored by Henny Penny?

I've made it! not one of my best jerseys, but it's still good.

Could be one of my last jerseys before I go away for a few weeks.