What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Gazelle Website - Downloadable jerseys

westhull

Juniors
Yes fully agree with you Goleel..both of the guy's(izzo/Timmo) are doing a great job..the quality of the kits is excellent!

so swing Low as my friend Goleel says ....fook off!

westhull

Juniors
Personally i think izzo/Timmo/Priddo/Goleel etc... should all work together to produce even higher quality stuff for the game..after all they are not being paid for each strip/update/patch created(done for love) so really theyr'e shouldn't be any rivalry...furthermore the more knowledge shared the quicker progress is made

i salute you fellas

westhull

Juniors
Priddo said:
i meant online play patch .... damn my typing sucks lately.

what are the chances of this being created mate? i don't want to be negative... but when i mentioned it to a friend he said it will be impossible!

can you do it? what is the likely timeframe for completion?

and good luck..i'm keepimg my fingers crossed

Priddo

Juniors
i have asked one of the coders from sidhe on its possiblity..and his response was it deffinatley is.....so thats a good sign.

westhull

Juniors
Priddo said:
i have asked one of the coders from sidhe on its possiblity..and his response was it deffinatley is.....so thats a good sign.

What are you waiting for then! get your head down and get cracking ;-)

EWS

Juniors
Well if the patch only contained the stuff everyone else has done (except done by priddo) why wouldnt it be possible?

If you dont get what I mean, what i am saying is that if he put jersies, faces and team lineups in teh patch, why couldnt it be done??

westhull

Juniors
Team strip editing is not in the same league as coding/programming..keep us informed Priddo..when are you starting?

Priddo

Juniors
well i'v got a few of the files for the game..from a source who shall re main nameless as this could well be illegal...but im sure mario doesn't mind...its not like im playing it......and i'll take a look before bed or 2morrow i geuss.

Timmo

Juniors
Sorry to bring this back. But I'm not copying Izzo's jerseys. I've made them from scratch or worked off original jersey from the game. Me and Izzo's jerseys look way different in design and are of different quality, so if I make the same jersey as him, that's just coincidence.
BTW, I don't want to all work together, I prefer to make things on my own.

Timmo

Juniors
Priddo said:
but ur still gonna host my patch right?!?!?
Yeah, but that doesn't require me to do anything except wack it onto the website. Btw, you could've just asked me on msn ;-)

Also, I've just uploaded the Jets and the Bears jerseys. I've been out today, so I have only made two today.

www.leaguegazelle.8m.com

Paullyboy

Coach
Your both doing a great job as already said, this possible online patch is absolutely nuts! I cant believe that there is even a chance of it happening, im so stoked!

Have you looked into something easier, but also important such as working out how to edit player stats?

Mambo

Juniors
Izzo, its a gee up, ya moron.

Keep up the good work Timmo. Not sure where all these attacks are coming from, but your work is top shelf and anyone attacking you over a gee up ought to take a hard look at themself.

westie

Bench
swing_low said:
y try and copy izzo?
your jerseys suck timmo

Tim has been making jerseys for ages. Long before the game was even thought of. He made em for the sims and they were pretty f**king good.