What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

Panfas

Juniors
How's this

16 NRL teams
9 NSWRL teams (less bulldogs, knights, sharks, sea eagles as they are same as NRL)
9 QLD teams (less 3 to make it 48 teams)
14 SL teams

That gives us 48 teams, or 3 leagues of 16. The winners of each league play off in a 3 way series

azsportza

Live Update Team
Personally I have no problem playing against multiple people using Newcastle or Parramatta whatever. It's all fun so better to have people using their team IMO as long as it is the same throughout every game. /QUOTE]

I think it won't really matter if more than one person as the same team, just have to make a draw which means two of the same team won't double up

perverse

Referee
How's this

16 NRL teams
9 NSWRL teams (less bulldogs, knights, sharks, sea eagles as they are same as NRL)
9 QLD teams (less 3 to make it 48 teams)
14 SL teams

That gives us 48 teams, or 3 leagues of 16. The winners of each league play off in a 3 way series
unless the game is very poorly coded, the NSW Cup and QLD Cup teams are going to be so far below the level of NRL and SL that it won't be worth playing as them, surely. I would imagine that at least some SL teams will be able to duke it out with the NRL clubs... but there isn't going to be any quality in the lower grades.

I mean, people are welcome to try if they want to, I guess. I think you're wasting your time if you do, though.

2 conferences, NRL and SL, with some sort of "superbowl"/WCC finals series at the end would be best, IMO. that's still 30 teams. all teams will have a good chance in the finals that way... then again I suppose a lower grades conference would work up until the finals.

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
Bloody hell getting a little carried away!!

Not very fair having first come first serve for teams.

We should wait until we have the final numbers then if needed, have a lottery for teams wanted by multiple users.

Great to see all the enthusiasm but let's not get carried away and let's give everyone a fair go.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Bloody hell getting a little carried away!!

Not very fair having first come first serve for teams.

We should wait until we have the final numbers then if needed, have a lottery for teams wanted by multiple users.

Great to see all the enthusiasm but let's not get carried away and let's give everyone a fair go.

By no means are the teams final... this is just meant to get an idea of how many people and want teams would be involved. We will do all the details once the game is certain of release when the date is announced.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Az did you get your money back mate?

Yep, EB Games had no issues and just put the money back on my card. Just now hope that Tru Blu doesn't take too long to send me my copy once the game is set for release

Ausguy

Coach
Yep, EB Games had no issues and just put the money back on my card. Just now hope that Tru Blu doesn't take too long to send me my copy once the game is set for release

Do you think they will send our copy before release date or after?

Ausguy

Coach
It would be awesome to get it before. But I really hope it doesn't end up being too long after.

If its after i will be shattered if its not in plastic and sealed, i want to buy it on release day if the won copy hasnt arrived

azsportza

Live Update Team
If its after i will be shattered if its not in plastic and sealed, i want to buy it on release day if the won copy hasnt arrived

Once we have a release date, I will ask Tru Blu about it and see what they say.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I have given the website some thought.

I can set up something for players to sign up and nominate which team they would play with (this wouldn't be the final team selection)

Also have a part of the site where I can list all the results and have some kind of ladder. Have the draw and up coming games.

If we take any videos I can put up a page for all the videos we record.

What else could we have on their for the League?

Also, who has a setup where they can record their xbox game play? I can use my iPhone to record the screen and it works while well.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I'm keen as hell. Getting it release day. I'd happily take any left over teams, or fill in for people who can't make it.

Quick question, if there are multiple leagues, will they also be separated by difficulty? When i play sports games i play on Legend and All-Madden and such. The difficulty didn't change much in the previous game, but from what I've heard the difficulty scales really well in this one.

And what about game length? 10, 15 minute halves?

Last edited:

Latest posts