What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

Special K

Coach
Should be fun.. I haven't played in an online league in a few years. Hopefully carney is decent in this game or i'll be in trouble!

Panfas

Juniors
How would it work scheduling the games? Would we have dedicated dates or just arrange with each player? How many per week do you think?

perverse

Referee
Well, there ya go... Just missed out... And there's people involved who weren't even LU members ffs. Oh well, put me down as first reserve I guess.

Lol... Organizing this now... Game hasn't even been released yet :S.

FYI I'm reliable, a long term forum contributor and a sick gamer. Just saying.

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
Well, there ya go... Just missed out... And there's people involved who weren't even LU members ffs. Oh well, put me down as first reserve I guess.

Lol... Organizing this now... Game hasn't even been released yet :S.

FYI I'm reliable, a long term forum contributor and a sick gamer. Just saying.

I think we can have more than 16 people. We just have to have the roster so no two teams play each other. OR we make it a League only open to those who have been on LU for X amount of time or have X amount of posts. We can't have non-LUers in the League, which team would you play as

perverse

Referee
I think 'breaking the immersion' of the league is a good enough reason to not have the same team competing twice, az. Super league teams might be an option, or custom teams comprised of super league players perhaps.

I may be a sooky la la, but I also care, ya know.

azsportza

Live Update Team
The other option is, depending on how many players we end up having by the time the game is released. We can have a few pools of players. Each say as six players in it, they all play each other, then highest ranked winners from each pool goes into a bigger pool against the winners from the other pools and battle off.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I think 'breaking the immersion' of the league is a good enough reason to not have the same team competing twice, az. Super league teams might be an option, or custom teams comprised of super league players perhaps.

I may be a sooky la la, but I also care, ya know.

No you are obviously have been around here on League Unlimited a long time and deserve a spot in the League. Last thing we want to do is leave someone out. I am sure each person who uses their team will have different combinations and such. The other way to do it would be, have 32 teams. Set up a draw were one acts as the home team and the other the away. This means no team would play each other and we can have quite a big draw with a lot of games.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, I'm open to suggestion. We'll probably have a better idea of how to work it when the game is released. I'm happy enough to have a super league team if I can't play as the knights or one of the other nrl clubs I don't detest.

Just have to wait and see how many people we get.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Exactly right, really the more people the better because it will mean a better League over all. I think using the NSW/QLD Cup and Super League teams would be good too. I think we would have to make it no international or rep teams, just so it's a little more fair.

natheel

Coach
i'll be in the ps3 comp but i think NRL v Super League would be cool more teams means a longer comp

I'll play as the Jets if someone has to use NSW/QLD cup teams no drama.

Available afternoon/evenings to play. Weekends vary. If I have a day off I'll let the person know day before.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I'll play as the Jets if someone has to use NSW/QLD cup teams no drama.

Available afternoon/evenings to play. Weekends vary. If I have a day off I'll let the person know day before.

I think once we have a release date we can plan it out more. Also, once we know numbers.

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL: When are you expecting to get your hands on the game?

Have most of you that have entered this league pre-ordered? Would be good to have an idea how long after the release date we would have to wait to start the League.

Personally I have no problem playing against multiple people using Newcastle or Parramatta whatever. It's all fun so better to have people using their team IMO as long as it is the same throughout every game.

I'll pre order the game over the weekend so I'll have it when it is out.

Panfas

Juniors
I have pre-ordered from Nepean.

We should wait at Least 1 week after release to allow everyone time to get use to the game.

I think we should schedule no more than 2-3 games per week and work out with the openent best times etc. too many games in a week would be hard to organise

Latest posts