What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

azsportza

Live Update Team
Any idea if there is a spectator mode?

Nothing official yet. But I am thinking that you should be able to have a third person in the game and just not set them to any team...like have the controller icon in the middle...if you get what I mean

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
What if we don't double up and try to get the league filled with all teams. Should be first in first serve, having played the game just about everyteam is on the same level anyway.

user_nat

Coach
Wondering if it is worth picking up RLL1, since I've never played it.

I'd rather not endure my virtual Broncos being smashed every game..

RHCP

Bench
Done.

Accidentally mucked up my first entry Az, has my last name instead of my username, sorry about that.

Parra Pride

Referee
Not sure where you are planning on getting Rugby League Live 1 from - but if you have XBox Live, you can download it on their for $29.95

Which is massively over priced. Wouldn't be surprised if places like EB Games were selling it for $80 though.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Alright folks, we have a release date of 11th of October. Means we have 21 days to start finalising this League.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I will be sending out an email to all players who have sign up to this league. If you receive an email and still wish to take part can you please reply to the email so I can draft a draw of who is going to be playing who.

For those who haven't signed up yet, it's not too late - http://azsportza.com/leagues/xbox360

azsportza

Live Update Team
When are you sending out the email and can we make ourselves

I am just finishing up creating the template for the emails. I haven't found a way to do a mass email yet with differing details. So I will be doing it by hand.

As for the player, I don't see why we can't use ourselves. But, that will depend on what mode we use online and whether we can use custom teams

azsportza

Live Update Team
I have sent out all emails to those who have signed up to the Xbox 360 League - If the email didn't turn out nicely then your email doesn't support html emails.

Regardless, if you got an email and are still keen can reply (please include if you have pre-ordered)

Latest posts