What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

Panfas

Juniors
I have just signed up but chose to be the Panthers. I feel I should get first dibs as the Panthers even though I signed up late on the website as I already put my name down on page 1 or 2 of this thread. But if Panda is the Panthers thats ok ill be whatever team is left over. Up to you boss but send me an email to confirm I am in.

Thanks.

azsportza

Live Update Team
When is the comp going to start

I was thinking maybe the 1st of November. I think it would be good to give people a few weeks to not only get the game, but get some experience with it. I think it would be a better comp if people understood the controls and plays that they could use.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Have u made a draw yet

Not at this stage. I think we can close both Leagues up a week after the game is release to allow people who get the game who didn't see the Leagues a chance to join.

I will go through those who have replied to my email and said they would be keen for some preseason matches and make up a draw of matches.

Once the League is closed I will create a new thread and lock it with the full draw and update it with results etc when we start

stoodamire

Juniors
Hey Aza,

I signed up for the PS3 comp as well, looks like I'll be getting it on 360, so can you remove me off the PS3 list please.

Also i haven't received email for the xBox registration.

Thanks!

azsportza

Live Update Team
Hey Aza,

I signed up for the PS3 comp as well, looks like I'll be getting it on 360, so can you remove me off the PS3 list please.

Also i haven't received email for the xBox registration.

Thanks!

I have removed you from the PS3 League - Sadly the email system isn't automatic so I have to manually send them.

I will send off yours and others who have entered since I have emailed the original list

azsportza

Live Update Team
Azsportza have u started creating a draw yet?

I haven't yet, the League doesn't close until the end of October. It will give people enough time to get their place in.

I can create a mock up draw of what it would look like with the players that have entered already.

Once the League is closed, I will be making a new thread with the draw in it. The thread will be used to post the results of games and update the ladder/rankings etc.