What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

clarency

Juniors
I would imagine it is going to be a preview...

If it was a review it would be heavily influenced by the studio hence unreliable.

The last time someone did a genuine review of a game before launch they were sued by the developer.

But yes yes... someone record it and upload please.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I will try and record it, I will be at Leichhardt today so won't know if it worked and then upload it until after the Tigers game tonight.

azsportza

Live Update Team
This from SavePoint TV on Twitter - "Hi everybody! To answer all your questions. Yes tune in today for a special on Rugby League Live 2! 3 PM, Channel One!"

axl rose

Bench
This from SavePoint TV on Twitter - "Hi everybody! To answer all your questions. Yes tune in today for a special on Rugby League Live 2! 3 PM, Channel One!"

Just an interview with Ross & the trailer. Said it would be released in the finals but interview could have been weeks ago.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I will so say, I will be getting hands on with the game on Wednesday Night. Anything you would like me to look at for you? #QuestionTime

Patorick

Staff member
I will so say, I will be getting hands on with the game on Wednesday Night. Anything you would like me to look at for you? #QuestionTime
Main thing for me is whether you can modify/edit the squads into 2013 and beyond?

And how difficult it is to do so.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Main thing for me is whether you can modify/edit the squads into 2013 and beyond?

And how difficult it is to do so.

Noted - from what I understanding, editing the teams shouldn't be too hard. They have put out the idea that you would even put yourself in the team. So I can't imagine it will be too hard. But I will try and ask and see about editing the sides.

natheel

Coach
more than anything i just wanna know how the game play is! Is it much different to RLL1?
also just generally the ratings of teams and players. just note what they're rated out of etc.

MattYg1

Bench
- Players playing in their actual position?
- Passing responsive and adhering to actual physics?
- Momentum actually matters...?

That to me is the 3 most important things this game must improve upon to be a positive sign for the future...

Parra Pride

Referee
Noted - from what I understanding, editing the teams shouldn't be too hard. They have put out the idea that you would even put yourself in the team. So I can't imagine it will be too hard. But I will try and ask and see about editing the sides.

This is the main thing I want to know, I always liked making up my own custom player and putting him in Parramatta, hated that I couldn't do it in Rugby League Live.

ceagle

Bench
This is the main thing I want to know, I always liked making up my own custom player and putting him in Parramatta, hated that I couldn't do it in Rugby League Live.
It's definitely confirmed that you can create custom players and assign them to any team roster

Panfas

Juniors
I spoke with you on Twitter about this. Find out if you can pull up players from U20 / reserve grade to play in the NRL comp. So you would be managing all 3 grades live.

From what I read this cannot be done, all the comps are seperate. So a confirmation on this would be good.

edabomb

First Grade
- Players playing in their actual position?
- Passing responsive and adhering to actual physics?
- Momentum actually matters...?

That to me is the 3 most important things this game must improve upon to be a positive sign for the future...

Haha I remember RL2. If you hit the tackle and got the stumbling forward animation from 5 metres out you were over for all money :lol:

Latest posts