What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

CJG 182

Juniors
Just whether the game is reflective of rugby league at all. Players and positions matter and feel "right". Playing with civoniceva feels different to playing with barba etc

clarency

Juniors
1. How many/what are, the international teams available?

2. When creating a new team, do you create your own jersey or does it have preset design with preset colour?

3. Can you edit players?

4. Can you use custom created teams in franchise mode?

A quick check of those would be grouse.

Are you planning on filming your gameplay?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
The guy will have about 10 mins of playing time and get to watch the other blokes have a few games. Asking about the number of intentional teams?? Seriously...wow.

Let's just hope the gameplay is good.

If you could edit a pile of shit it wont mean a thing, in the end it's still shit.

With game play I hope those NFL quarterback passes that go from the left winger all the way to the right winger and about 20 metres forward aren't back.

I'm with 2k2 on this, I want a playable game first. I'll even settle in depth editing to come 2 years from now as long as the gameplay is tight.

Idk if az will read it now but I would like to know if rosters will be updated, particularly if SBW will be added of he returns to league. The AFL game had an update for expansion teams.

azsportza

Live Update Team
1. How many/what are, the international teams available?

2. When creating a new team, do you create your own jersey or does it have preset design with preset colour?

3. Can you edit players?

4. Can you use custom created teams in franchise mode?

A quick check of those would be grouse.

Are you planning on filming your gameplay?

1. there will be 100+ teams, so 16 NRL clubs (+their 16 NYC teams) + the 13 NSW Cup team and 12 QLD Cup teams. You can also add the 14 Super League teams. That gives you a total of 71 teams. Not sure which national teams will be there but at least Australia, NZ, England, Wales not sure what other countries will be there. So that is 75 of a possible 100.

2 & 4. I will look into the team editing.

3. You can edit players and create new players to add into new and pre-existing teams.

Big Pete

Referee
10 minutes isn't good enough to really make any judgement calls on a sports game either.

Really you need a good hour or two, that's when flaws begin to become noticeable.

But yeah, just see if the forwards are actually worth using.

azsportza

Live Update Team
10 minutes isn't good enough to really make any judgement calls on a sports game either.

Really you need a good hour or two, that's when flaws begin to become noticeable.

But yeah, just see if the forwards are actually worth using.

I am not sure how long we will get to actually play it, but the whole event goes for two hours so I'd expect to be able to at least see a solid amount of game play

Parra Pride

Referee
Some video would be great if you have a chance to get it.

Fingers crossed they let you know of an exact release date too.

franklin2323

Immortal
I will so say, I will be getting hands on with the game on Wednesday Night. Anything you would like me to look at for you? #QuestionTime

Can you promote from the lower grades? It would be good to pick all 3 grades rather then 17 & the rest don't get games

Parra Pride

Referee
It seems that recording devices are not allow. I will try and get all the information I can.

That sucks, perhaps you could sneak a camera in, in your hat or something?

homer-and-apu-picture.png

bartman

Immortal
I will so say, I will be getting hands on with the game on Wednesday Night. Anything you would like me to look at for you? #QuestionTime
Are there plans for an eventual PC version/port, and if not, why not?

(Original promo rumblings implied yes, recent media releases suggest no... RLL1 had a PC version released five months later.)

azsportza

Live Update Team
QUESTIONS/THINGS TO LOOK FOR:

• Can you promote and demote players from Toyota/NSW/QLD Cups
  • Will there be updates/DLC patches to get the latest squads
  • How do the physics/game play operate
  • Are the forwards faster than the outside backs or are they proper bash players
  • General gameplay updates :: Can you offload while mid-tackle
  • Will there be a port to Computer/PC at any stage
  • When is the official release date.
    PLUS:
  • Whether there is mid-season transfers

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
QUESTIONS/THINGS TO LOOK FOR:

• Can you promote and demote players from Toyota/NSW/QLD Cups
  • Will there be updates/DLC patches to get the latest squads
  • How do the physics/game play operate
  • Are the forwards faster than the outside backs or are they proper bash players
  • General gameplay updates :: Can you offload while mid-tackle
  • Will there be a port to Computer/PC at any stage
  • When is the official release date.

Mid season transfers?

natheel

Coach
when u make a player and put him into an existing team can you play him in career mode? or just arcade mode?

clarency

Juniors
1. there will be 100+ teams, so 16 NRL clubs (+their 16 NYC teams) + the 13 NSW Cup team and 12 QLD Cup teams. You can also add the 14 Super League teams. That gives you a total of 71 teams. Not sure which national teams will be there but at least Australia, NZ, England, Wales not sure what other countries will be there. So that is 75 of a possible 100.

3. You can edit players and create new players to add into new and pre-existing teams.

I'm well aware of most of that stuff... Sidhe had a nasty habit of creating preset jersey with colour and giving you no control at all. It's a sticking point for me.

The focus on Australian, New Zealand, England teams in the game description has me "wtf". Though it makes sense why they would mention those and none of the others I suppose.

CJG 182

Juniors

So that's 75 + SOO (2 teams) + CvC (2 teams) + indigenous all stars & NRL all stars?

Gives us 81..

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Can you create would be franchises with similar logos? Eg a Central Coast Bears with a bear logo playing out of Bluetongue or West Coast Pirates with pirate logo playing out of NiB?

Latest posts