What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

natheel

Coach
go to google and search rugby league live 2 - ps3 competition nospam10 it'll be the second one down hopefully

get in on this comp

Sharks
Roosters
Eels
Warriors

all free

azsportza

Live Update Team
Indeed they have put together a grand final intro highlight the opening sequences of the game. People still whinging about the lack of game play. I understand that, but while their track record isn't the best. They are following Rockstars' marketing plan but hinting at things and not releasing everything.

MattYg1

Bench
Indeed they have put together a grand final intro highlight the opening sequences of the game. People still whinging about the lack of game play. I understand that, but while their track record isn't the best. They are following Rockstars' marketing plan but hinting at things and not releasing everything.

Rockstar have earnt the right to do that, Tru Blu entertainment on the other hand look like amateurs when they try and pull that off...

Edit... HAVING SAID THAT... the little touches that Big Ant have put into this game is quite incredible... The silence when the players are in the tunnel and you can hear them talking to eachother and then when they run out the stadium noise hits (crowd, music)

The atmosphere really hits you... Very impressed by the presentation side of things...

Last edited:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I thought it looked awaome. But I'm kids bummed out that I saw this now. Kinda makes the moment when i make the final for the first time seem like a repeat. Oh well only a week to go.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I thought it looked awaome. But I'm kids bummed out that I saw this now. Kinda makes the moment when i make the final for the first time seem like a repeat. Oh well only a week to go.

Which is part of my argument about not seeing everything before the game is released. It would mean there are surprises still left in the game. People really just need to stop whinging!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yeah that's true, but just general gameplay would be better, you don't see madden parading the superbowl victory.. You just see random hits and etc.

It's like have a metal gear sold title and showing the ending.. Why?

Nonetheless people will complain. I think we can all agree that the game looks good, just wish I did the PR side of things.

MattYg1

Bench
Lol wow some of the complaints on the sidhe forum are deplorable... Player likeness not as good as i was hoping for, the national anthem only plays for a short amount of time... Im suprised nobody has mentioned the fact that captains dont lead the teams out the tunnel lol...

Im more suprised that any of this has been included at all...

Gotta feel for Big Ant as part of their core fanbase have this notion that its fair to compare them to EA and 2K...

axl rose

Bench
Lol wow some of the complaints on the sidhe forum are deplorable... Player likeness not as good as i was hoping for, the national anthem only plays for a short amount of time... Im suprised nobody has mentioned the fact that captains dont lead the teams out the tunnel lol...

Gotta feel for Big Ant as part of their core fanbase have this notion that its fair to compare them to EA and 2K...

:crazy:Don't forget about complaints regarding the half time siren sounds..

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Player likenesses do not worry me. I skip most cgi once I've seen it.

The gameplay will make this game. Having played the game, I think most people will thoroughly enjoy the game.

Latest posts