What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Parra Pride

Referee
Apparently you can select a squad from a group of the top performing players at that point in time.

I hope it's not like the system in RL3, it was a great idea, I just felt that it didn't give you much of a selection, needs to be a bit more in depth and list the individual positions separately instead of one big list that is filled mainly with wingers.

saints4ever

First Grade
I hope it's not like the system in RL3, it was a great idea, I just felt that it didn't give you much of a selection, needs to be a bit more in depth and list the individual positions separately instead of one big list that is filled mainly with wingers.

I like the idea that you can select from a squad. I want to beat QLD with MY NSW team

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
In the player creator you can see an attribute called "Injury Tolerance" so I would imagine players can get injured during a game.

Cheers az... thats great news. Heading down to pre-purchase now, this should get me through the off season without having to talk to the missus too much.

Jono078

Referee
That was a terrible video. 8000 people watching and I bet not 1 is of them is more excited for the game.

I think it was matty that said they need to release an official gameplay video with experienced people playing to get excited!

MattYg1

Bench
That was a terrible video. 8000 people watching and I bet not 1 is of them is more excited for the game.

I think it was matty that said they need to release an official gameplay video with experienced people playing to get excited!

Yeah twas me... I wouldnt count on it though... Ross did say to me and natheel on facebook that they would be releasing official footage from their melbourne demo nigth, that was almost a week ago now and all we got was somebody posting an iphone video where he might as well have just filmed the carpet in the store...

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
Can anyone confirm whether the haka or the anthems are in the game? full list of stadiums? what is the team customisation like, what are the options for jerseys, shorts, etc.. i've seen the player customisation and looks sweet as. Thanks

Latest posts