What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

nöyd

Staff member
my suggestion is if there is a poster that you want to have nothing to do with, then use the ignore feature of these forums, it is there for a reason.

Jono078

Referee
Bahahahahaha. HES are such amateurs. Red Ant and Sidhe continue to develop and improve. HES is no better than when the original rugby league game was made.

azsportza

Live Update Team
That is very sad on Telstra's part. I hate their grip on digital content. I am so sick of them playing over protective parent with our game (NRL). I can't wait for the digital rights to be sold off so Telstra can't do this.

azsportza

Live Update Team
It's not just them it's almost every major corporation on YouTube. Sad that YouTube is about the ¥?$

Fact is they should be fan made videos and whatnot. I am so sick of having my videos removed while the crap of ripped of content (straight from big pond) remains on YouTube. I don't understand why they are selective with the videos and not just remove them all. The sooner Telstra is out of the NRL, the better.

Big Pete

Referee
In a perfect world Telstra would either

A. Let users upload as much League content they wanted on these websites

and or

B. Upload their entire library & make it as accessible as possible.

Heck, right now they have 05-12 up but you can only access it from 2011-12.

FoxSports are doing a better job of broadcasting old games in the lead up to the weekend of action but life could be a lot better for Rugby League fans if Telstra introduced more media content on their website.

Even if they made it a subscription service I wouldn't mind as long as the fee was reasonable.

Back to the game, would love it if HES or Red Ant released the squad lists for every side.

Latest posts