What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

azsportza

Live Update Team
In a perfect world Telstra would either

A. Let users upload as much League content they wanted on these websites

and or

B. Upload their entire library & make it as accessible as possible.

Heck, right now they have 05-12 up but you can only access it from 2011-12.

FoxSports are doing a better job of broadcasting old games in the lead up to the weekend of action but life could be a lot better for Rugby League fans if Telstra introduced more media content on their website.

Even if they made it a subscription service I wouldn't mind as long as the fee was reasonable.

Back to the game, would love it if HES or Red Ant released the squad lists for every side.

Telstra need to come into the 21st century and update their crappy website for the big pond content. They need to encourage fan tribute videos and such, the way I see it, it's free advertising for the game and Telstra it self. Sure claim Content ID on YouTube, but removing it only annoys fans and turns people off Telstra.

What's the point in flagging games from 12 years ago or highlights/montages? It's not a movie, I can't release a game on YouTube before it has played smh

The thing that shits me is I would support their stance IF we had an online service like American sports have with the access to the games from past years on hand.

It's very similar to what MLB do.

Meanwhile there's plenty of NBA stuff on there.

This is going way off topic but...

MLB are the ones who flag anything and everything and NHL are the ones who don't care because they see it as exposure?

NBA channel is great and what I'd love to see NRL do but they're dumb for not allowing access to mobiles.

Parra Pride

Referee
Jokes on them fools, I had the game two months ago, now I have no proof so you'll have to take my word on it. :sarcasm:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I don't think it has been broken, however, if it was going to be broken this early, then Queensland is the likely area, as it could have been sent early to them due to couriers available and etc. furthermore even if EB sold the game early, they would never admit that.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I don't think it has been broken, however, if it was going to be broken this early, then Queensland is the likely area, as it could have been sent early to them due to couriers available and etc. furthermore even if EB sold the game early, they would never admit that.

It's my understanding from what I have been told from someone working at EB Games that there will be a midnight launch of RLL2 at Macarthur Square as they have had the highest pre-orders in NSW.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It's my understanding from what I have been told from someone working at EB Games that there will be a midnight launch of RLL2 at Macarthur Square as they have had the highest pre-orders in NSW.

i think you're right, i think i saw a sign up the other day. also you can win a signed wests tigers jersey but they dont know if there'll be enough players left to sign it

i want this game to be good but the last few have made me very cynical

azsportza

Live Update Team
i think you're right, i think i saw a sign up the other day. also you can win a signed wests tigers jersey but they dont know if there'll be enough players left to sign it

i want this game to be good but the last few have made me very cynical

Correct sir, they are giving away a signed 2012 Wests Tigers jersey to someone at the launch.

As for the game, this is the first game they have made since Rugby League Live 1 - Games like Rugby League, Rugby League 2 and 3 were made by Sidhe and not Big Ant.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Probably a dog toy.

I just received confirmation that I will have this on monday.
I'll post a review and a gameplay video when I get the game.

Latest posts