What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

bileduct

Coach
Set up your pass before the dummy half picks up the ball.
f**k I almost punched a mate out the other day who couldn't pick up this simple concept. He kept doing dummy half runs and was complaining that it wouldn't pass because the controller was broken.

He got it eventually.

bileduct

Coach
I can't get any smooth passing out of dummy half, always have to run a bit then pass or get caught with the ball by the markers, can't pass straight from the ground like the AI does, any tips?
You would be surprised how far in advance you can actually set up your passes. You can press whatever pass combo you are performing as the dummy half is moving into position, and then a few seconds later he'll pass it.

Just press your pass combo once, though, you don't need to keep mashing the buttons until it happens.

Once your pass has been set up, you can also start setting up what you want the receiver to do. For instance, if you just want to do a hit up you can just sit there with the movement stick pushed forward and holding down the sprint button whilst waiting for the dummy half to pass the ball to you.

chigurh

Have been having a blast playing this with my housemates.

Now that we have been playing for a while and have started playing the percentages, rather than constantly going for the miracle play, there is a lot more to appreciate.

Brent Tate went ape shit last night: 375m, 12 tackle breaks, 8 line breaks and 4 tries.

Last edited:

Jake321

Juniors
So frustrating when you intercept oppositions pass just for you to grubber it away!

You can tell who ever made the ratings up are from NSW. QLD wins 7 series in a row and have the same rating as NSW. Turn it up!

Jake321

Juniors
So frustrating when you intercept oppositions pass just for you to grubber it away!

You can tell who ever made the ratings up are from NSW. QLD wins 7 series in a row and have the same rating as NSW. Turn it up!

thorson1987

Coach

Ive learnt to not press the buttons if there is a chance of an intercept. Scoring a few tries of them aswell.

Love the Vintage jerseys though. Whoever i play against that has one i get them to wear it. Had Manly play in the Beagles strip yesterday.

Need to up the difficulty after this season though. Playing on rookie. At the start i was struggling but now i am frequently racking up big points.

beave

Coach
Mental note, dont wear cowboys 1995 jersey against the panthers in their licorice all sorts jersey............

Geohood

Bench
Had an online match where we exchanged constant big hits so it turned into an awesome forwards battle .. Great fun :D

Parra Pride

Referee
62-0.. how? lol

At the start I just built pressure, once I scored my first try they started becoming easier to break, by the second half I was doing a lot of short passing which almost always resulted in a line break. My whole team having the green arrows helped too.

Big Tim

First Grade
You're a nerd.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Latest posts