What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

slayer666

Juniors
I'm thinking of returning this game and getting my money back due to the fact when you try to pass the ball it doesn't work and the whole game play in general sucks major balls

MattYg1

Bench
I'm thinking of returning this game and getting my money back due to the fact when you try to pass the ball it doesn't work and the whole game play in general sucks major balls

Hmmm doesnt add up when compared to all the other positive posts re this game...

Unless you mean that the pass buttons dont respond at all and then I would say you have some major issues with either the disc itself or your controller...

slamminsam246

Juniors
I don't like the fact I can't set age for my created player, I'm only 20 Big Ant, not 32.

Yeah! I created myself to play for wynnum in comp and realized I was 34 after 4 games in. Deleted my player and had to keep exiting and opening "create player" until it said 24 years old and then re-made myself lol. Took 20 goes cause its so random. Next player i generated was 23 my actual age lol but I gave up as soon as it was within a year lol. Only thing missed in created custom players. Silly, but there is a time consuming way around it....

[furrycat]

Coach
Why does it matter how old the game thinks you are lol it doesn't affect how good that player is (only in Career in terms of development)

Parra Pride

Coach
Ok, having to edit my starting line up in every f**king round of competition is getting annoying, who's bright idea was it to not have your desired side carry over round by round?

azsportza

Live Update Team
Ok, having to edit my starting line up in every f**king round of competition is getting annoying, who's bright idea was it to not have your desired side carry over round by round?

I agree, there is currently no work around for it. We can only hope Tru Blu allows a patch to the game. Big Ant is all for patching the bugs, but Tru Blu has to agree to it.

Big Pete

Referee
Just sounds like a lot of little problems are really weighing the game down.

Can't even control the age of your created player, that's great if you wanted to customise NYC sides.

edabomb

First Grade

Pretty sure they would have had that right in NBA Live 1995 :lol: - or maybe more to the point ARL 96.

beave

Coach
Um, I f**ked around with my Cowboys squad to get it more 'correct' and it has been carrying over for every game (Segerayo was starter 9 over Payney amongst other selections)

???????????

Parra Pride

Coach
Um, I f**ked around with my Cowboys squad to get it more 'correct' and it has been carrying over for every game (Segerayo was starter 9 over Payney amongst other selections)

???????????

Are you playing in competition mode? Because it doesn't carry over in there.

Parra Pride

Coach
I win 1 game then lose 3 or 4 in a row, then win another... A bit like our actual side.

It's always my stupidity that loses the games though, I just can't help throwing the big ass cutout, it's come off once and the try looked f**king sweet, every other time has been an intercept.

Geohood

Bench
Only just realised u can shoulder charge in attack by pressing r3..sent a few defenders flying haha..

Have only just started to use chip kicks now too... Played veteran in origin.. Cut out pass to Morris off the scrum then put a chip kick over the defender at the last second, regathered the ball then raced away 20m to score... Felt good to finally come off.. Ended up losing 30-6.. Lol.

Set plays also sometimes need u to preempt passes like with outside inside plays or else the inside runner would overrun the play so u have to press pass as ur first receiver is about to receive it.

Parra Pride

Coach
Only just realised u can shoulder charge in attack by pressing r3..sent a few defenders flying haha..

Playing against Melbourne, every time Slater touched the ball I had my forwards using the shoulder charge on him, it's only a game, but god it felt so good.

Latest posts