What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Manager game

Didgi

cheers forthat Chief

Now how do I actually play a match?

Once you've clicked 'announce 19-man squad' and the view changes to only the few unselected players, click 'advance' in the top menu bar. Click this again to get to the game day, alter your side as you wish (injuries etc) then click play match or 'result only' - bottom left again.

McLovin

Staff member
Just delivered a monumental speech to my Sharks before a match against Melbourne...

Beat them 60 -nil lol

Benji Magic

Juniors
Works great for me.
I just put Daniel Fitzhenry on the transfer list and Gold Coast signed him.

Tim Sheens are you listening???

Sleep

Juniors
In the preseason do you have to just keep hitting advance until the season starts? :roll:

McLovin

Staff member
Is it just me or is it alot harder to sign players in this years version?

roosterboy60

Juniors
I know this was kinda addressed earlier in the thread but how does one fix the Promoting Alliance Players? I went into the contract section and clicked Give Player Senior Contract but it didn't seem to fix the problem. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Big Mick

Referee
WHen I downloaded the game...it came up with "You don't have a disk"

What can I do to rectify that.

Tweek

Juniors
how do you offer new contracts to your toyota cup players?

only options i can find is to offer them senior contract or release them, when i have some 17 year olds i would like to keep around.

I know this was kinda addressed earlier in the thread but how does one fix the Promoting Alliance Players? I went into the contract section and clicked Give Player Senior Contract but it didn't seem to fix the problem. Any help would be very much appreciated.
having the same problem here.

Didgi

You are still getting a message that says 'Current Alliance Promotions will not meet board expectations'?
In the 'Manager' section it will give a board expectation of how many promotions they want. If you dont meet this you will incur a 25% backing fine.
Personally I've never met the Alliance promotions expectation, and it hasnt cost me so far.

how do you offer new contracts to your toyota cup players?

only options i can find is to offer them senior contract or release them, when i have some 17 year olds i would like to keep around.

You cannot extend an Alliance player's alliance contract. You can give them a full contract at the end of their development, otherwise they will "leave to pursue a career in yawnion"

is there no salary cap?
The Dragons have signed about 10 internationals in the 3 seasons I have been playing and are near unbeatable, i try to sign a international the they say they are not interested in playing for my club.