What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League on Youtube

Inferno

Coach
That Nick Graham try off some Peachey and Preston magic almost brought a tear to my eye.

pantherz9103

First Grade
How good was Paul Mellor's try palming off Anthony Quinn in the Sharks 64-14 drubbing of the Knights in 2002?!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Leagueguy said:
The NRL should employ someone full time to just upload great league clips on YouTube all day.[/quote

I would upload clips if I knew how do it or if I had the tapes :?

I agree someone should just upload as many as possible! More Panther ones please!

Brutus

Referee
Wristy McSlashalot said:
Awesome work

Do you have any more early Broncos footage?

Thanks a lot for uploading all these

Good to see you back on LU Wristy.

You've certainly created a sex storm in TFC you horny little gay bugger.

Paullyboy

Coach
Two requests Id have is:

A try Ruben Wiki scored in Round 22, 1994 against Manly. I remember he barnstormed a great try out wide and Rabs was going nuts with the whole "WIKI, WIIIIIIIKI!!!!!!" - I loved that try.

"Chip and chase by Mullins, Chip and chase by Mullings - this will be a miracle ........"

Leagueguy

Juniors
You would be my hero if you could get some clips of Lockyer in fullflight when he was playing fullback. Anything where he slices between the defence and makes a break. I also remember there was an unbelievable pickup he did in Origin a few years ago. Does anyone remember what game.