What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Summertime

FROSTY319

Juniors
Happy New Year my fellow Eels supporters.

Anyone have any idea when the Slipperies will be on Foxtel's NRL Rugby League Summertime show ?

Cheers 4 now ;-)

Gaffman

Juniors
I sent an email to the Summertime production company earlier today and this is the response i got.

Ryan,

Parramatta will be on the show on Friday, January 29.

We filmed them this morning.

Regards

David Tapp
Managing Director
Power Productions

Gronk

Staff member
I sent an email to the Summertime production company earlier today and this is the response i got.
Ryan,

Parramatta will be on the show on Friday, January 29.

We filmed them this morning.

Regards

David Tapp
Managing Director
Power Productions

The foxtel guide has it listed as Episode 6. Now we know - well done Gaffman !

Fri 29 Jan 2010, 7.00pm, Foxsports 2, then replayed

Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1.00pm, Foxsports 3

bugger i have the sports option off at the moment and wasn't going to put it back on til late february/early march. Looks like a miss it then!

Gronk

Staff member
These shows have been known to end up on YouTube. Maybe a good samaritan will upload it for you ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eels Dictonary- Good Samaritan= he/she who helps fellow eels supporters support their great club. e.g- puts Rugby League Summertime eels edition on you tube.

or..eels fan who owns a sporting merchandise shop offers other fans half price. :D

Latest posts