What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RugbyLeague: RLeased

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i have been working on a new mod recently for rugbyleague and have decided to call it RugbyLeague: RLeased it should be on the net within 2 months and i also plan on releasing a sneak peak with some pretty sweet features soon as well. i have been looking at the exe file for a fair while and have made a discovery that with a file i made ages ago, i should be able to include voice recognition for punts bombs grubbers ect which will be one of the main features of rleased it will also have updated jerseys, rosters commentry ect and fatty vautin will be added to the commentry team.

ill post more info and features soon

inertia666

Juniors
here's some more suggestions for you ....

1. new 3d engine implementation (shouldnt be too hard)

2. tcp/ip wan play (easy if you get hold of some source code)

3. support for steering wheels

4. "death match" mode

5. maybe some weapons? spice things up.

:lol:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
nope, the program i have tricks the computer into thinking its a joystick and you simply click the command and voice program it, the problem i have is getting it compatible with rugbyleague, that the hard part but i think i can do it...........

CycloneSteve

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]You get 5 points for each player you kill... 50 if you get andrew johns.

Now thats not nice.....not even the Jews got that many points for killing Jesus.....

Matta

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
nope, the program i have tricks the computer into thinking its a joystick and you simply click the command and voice program it, the problem i have is getting it compatible with rugbyleague, that the hard part but i think i can do it...........

I SERIOUSLY doubt that you can ever get it to work. But if you do, good job eh? Anyway what would you use the voice recog. for?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Furrycat is jealous because Rugby League Unleashed is sh*t. And is probably bullsh*t and he never did it.

Oh dear, somebodys hit that time of the month.

Latest posts