What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez why don't sign Darius as well and get the rejected Bronco spine.

Egan has potential like Lawton.

No love for the home grown junior kiwi captain?

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Wow, huge news if true.

I thought CHT looked good this year but is he ready to step up yet? I'm not so sure.
Or does that mean that we've got something else lined up?

I'm really looking forward to seeing some new signings before Christmas

JJ

Immortal
Don't think Penrith are stupid enough to sign Green...

But the mere whiff might be enough for Kearney to demand extensions for Green, and just to be safe Blair

BLN2

Juniors
I think everyone does. Kearney wanted him, and signed him long term. NFI what role he see's with him in the team. Seems more and more like a desperate signing, pushed onto him by their mate Moses.

If we had a true controlling no 7, he'd be a good number 6. But Green is a 6, and CHT looks the same to me.

I like Paul Turner too, him and CHT when Green kicks off could be special.. Would be great if Kodi can move to 9, but don't think he has the defensive side of his game to handle it.

Reactions: JJ

Scott

Bench
I think everyone does. Kearney wanted him, and signed him long term. NFI what role he see's with him in the team. Seems more and more like a desperate signing, pushed onto him by their mate Moses.

If we had a true controlling no 7, he'd be a good number 6. But Green is a 6, and CHT looks the same to me.

I like Paul Turner too, him and CHT when Green kicks off could be special.. Would be great if Kodi can move to 9, but don't think he has the defensive side of his game to handle it.

Massive massive problem currently at the club imo. He's got us well & truely stuffed cap wise.

BLN2

Juniors
We've signed Wade Egan, 3 year deal.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2019/10/23/panthers-hooker-egan-agrees-terms/

Has good wraps, but played with injuries this season and didn't cement a spot like he should have. It almost seems like a 3 way bet between Roache and Lawton now, who is going to kick on and be our 9. They all a promising and different style of players, so I'm excited we're in trusting some youth for once.

Imagine if we signed McCullogh instead.. Thank f*ck.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
We've signed Wade Egan, 3 year deal.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2019/10/23/panthers-hooker-egan-agrees-terms/

Has good wraps, but played with injuries this season and didn't cement a spot like he should have. It almost seems like a 3 way bet between Roache and Lawton now, who is going to kick on and be our 9. They all a promising and different style of players, so I'm excited we're in trusting some youth for once.

Imagine if we signed McCullogh instead.. Thank f*ck.

The way Lawton played at the back end of the year, coming on and offering spark, I thought he was super effective.
Id like us to continue with him in that role, and have Nate and Egan battle it out for that 50-65 minute hooker role.

I too, am stoked we didn't spend overs for McCullough. Yuck

Latest posts