What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Leber

Bench
I think the paps to warriors rumor has legs.

I dont like the bloke. Hope it doesnt eventuate.

WellsNZ

Juniors
“Sympathetic to his circumstances” says Cam George

Are the circumstances that the Warriors can develop him so they’ll send him somewhere who can

The circumstances are the Warriors are shit and the Storm are not lol.

I'm sure George can sympathise with that.

Benek

Juniors
I'd happily trade Katoa for Ice, but it doesn't solve our real roster problem. We need fewer backrowers and more props and better outside backs. We can't just try to fill every position with a backrower, which is what next year is looking like.

Leber

Bench
I don't think we are overstocked with backrowers. So far, losing Katoa, Murchie and Aitkin and Harris moving to prop, while we have signed Niukore and Barnett.

Signed 2 and lost 4. (If you count harris to prop as a permanent move)

BLN2

Juniors
I'd dump Katoa and BMM for Ice no problem.

Hard to see him getting out of the Tigers deal, they'll play hard ball which is fair enough. Let alone getting a deal with us done..

Tongue

Juniors
I'd dump Katoa and BMM for Ice no problem.

Hard to see him getting out of the Tigers deal, they'll play hard ball which is fair enough. Let alone getting a deal with us done..
On current form youre getting one player who is as good as two, so agree.

What about him?

Never heard of this kid but his youtube highlights look cool

What about him?

Never heard of this kid but his youtube highlights look cool

Was talking with a mate who always has good mail from the club.

He said that the fullback spot is Taines for the taking.
TMM was bought over for the 6 jersey and Charnze at centre and backup fullback. Niukore will be in the pack and not at centre which he sometimes fills in at Parra.

Take it as you want but his mail is usually accurate

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

TMM was bought over for the 6 jersey and Charnze at centre and backup fullback. Niukore will be in the pack and not at centre which he sometimes fills in at Parra.

There was an article in the Gold Coast bulletin about him last week but it's blocked for non-subscribers.

Have we even signed him yet? This seems very random and yet so Warriors.

Rich102

Staff member

This depth of thinking seems way beyond the Warriors.

Saw the article earlier or do you know a little more than what's being reported?

A little more. It’s a real chance. Serious chance. We’re in-line to lose another one of our 2nd rowers too before 2023 which makes the puzzle clearer.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Saw the article earlier or do you know a little more than what's being reported?

A little more. It’s a real chance. Serious chance. We’re in-line to lose another one of our 2nd rowers too before 2023 which makes the puzzle clearer.

Cheers Mix

Intriguing about losing another second rower. My immediate thought was Murchie because he's off contract, but at the Warriors forum earlier this week George said 4 players had asked for releases before the 1st August deadline so maybe there's someone else unhappy we're not aware of.

Although if BMM wants to leave I wouldn't stand in his way.

Last edited:

Latest posts