What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Rich102

Staff member
Speaking of which: why are we persevering with SJ?
I know the club is determinedly trying to go back to the future and Stacey is trying to surround himself with old teammates, but does anyone still think he is going to put his body on the line? Surely that is what the team expects of all players. SJ is never going to be a dominant force again; his instinct is always to kick, even inside the opposition 20. Time to retire SJ and give someone else a go.
And yes, I think Asi has a lot of talent.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have no say idea where this should be.

I love Shaun, but I think he has given up.

He really does not care, take the pay.

I reckon he has something left, but he has a soft cock. Prove me wrong.

BLN2

Juniors
Not stating the obvious but maybe its because we've had mediocre halves recently. The kid just shows some good old fashion balls of steel. Cowboys can take one of our halves in exchange.

Asi isn't on loan, he was signed for 2022 and is a free agent next season. Giving me Adam Keirghan vibes, handy player to have in the squad, but will likely not be re signed unfortunately.

Rich102

Staff member
I heard from a pretty reliable guy we are in the hunt for Taine Tuaupiki, a fullback from the Burleigh Bears.
Has anyone heard anything?

Scott

Bench
I heard from a pretty reliable guy we are in the hunt for Taine Tuaupiki, a fullback from the Burleigh Bears.
Has anyone heard anything?
I thought it was already confirmed. I may be wrong though.

BLN2

Juniors
I've seen his name thrown around on others forums, but nothing firm yet. Certainly been carving QLD cup this season, would be good to have him. Possibly an indication that CNK is being put at centre and TMM to 6. Or just a talented gun to have in the NSW cup side.

Speaking of which: why are we persevering with SJ?
I know the club is determinedly trying to go back to the future and Stacey is trying to surround himself with old teammates, but does anyone still think he is going to put his body on the line? Surely that is what the team expects of all players. SJ is never going to be a dominant force again; his instinct is always to kick, even inside the opposition 20. Time to retire SJ and give someone else a go.
And yes, I think Asi has a lot of talent.
Probably not the forum to do it in, but I wonder what happens in the video reviews?
He was constant up and out of the line in defence? Is a coaching chewing him out for it? he isn't learning.
Move him on!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The Ice rumours have fired up again after his non-commital interview about the Tigers.

Poster on the Warriors site claims it's down to the Warriors and Tigers sorting out compensation and on the Tigers forum Curran's name keeps cropping up as part of the comp.

Grain of salt for now I guess. Until the Eels are eliminated we won't here anything official.

Latest posts