What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour of current All Black joining The Warriors?

Loudstrat

Coach
Yeah that's him :lol:

Did all right in the reggies though, which goes to show that the most talented Yawnion players can, with a brutal fitness regime and a year or so upskilling in the lower grades, make it as a benchie in the NRL.

Loudstrat

Coach
fred-dagg.jpg

?

Can't see much value in this bloke on the field...

I like the old style ankle boots Ron Coote style! Looks like he's already taken the millions to join AFL. That's a Carlton jersey, right?

Either that, or the Raiders - who have sent their chief negotiator by the looks of it.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah that's him :lol:

Did all right in the reggies though, which goes to show that the most talented Yawnion players can, with a brutal fitness regime and a year or so upskilling in the lower grades, make it as a benchie in the NRL.
how ironic is it that we have 2 Parra fans giving shit to Konrad Hurrell... When Parra haven't produced a decent centre since??

STFU you idiots... if Hurrell was coming out of the Parra system you would have him all over your sigs...

dogslife

Coach
Ma'a Nonu was supposedly interested in coming over to league a few years back when he was on the outer with national selectors. But he's tied up for a couple more years isn't he?

whall15

Coach
how ironic is it that we have 2 Parra fans giving shit to Konrad Hurrell... When Parra haven't produced a decent centre since??

STFU you idiots... if Hurrell was coming out of the Parra system you would have him all over your sigs...

I think they're just shit-stirring, anyway Hayne would be a world-class centre so he's one that we've produced.

We produced Willie Tonga

I'm not exactly proud of it but we produced Jamie Lyon.

Jacob Loko doesn't look half-bad either.