What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Re: Jackass

George_Illa said:
There are bullsh*t rumours like this going around all the time. I remember a few years ago there was a rumour circulating that the chick from Aqua had died. I wore black for a month before that rumour was disproven.

Yeah there was a rumour that Bizzy died after he wrote "Rest in Peace:May murder be the only seperation." in the art of war booklet for his thank yous.

LOL Aqua!? Say it aint so whoadie!?

BJ

Juniors
i remember the rumour that came out that said gwen stefanie from no doubt died.. but that was a couple of years ago and since then she and the band have brought out a few songs.. so i think it's safe to say that rumour wasn't true..

Special K

Coach
his not dead. He just finished making a movie with the rock...

this rumour has been around for like 6 months.

That Guy

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
I love death, i hope he did die. It would be funny, even better if it was on tape so i could watch.

:evil: F**k you, dont say that about Johnny!

Raider_69

Post Whore
CH, have you ever had to endure a loved one dying?
i hope not, because i can tell you its not funny at all

i think that is possibly the most disresectful statement ive ever read
:x :x :x

Raider_69 said:
CH, have you ever had to endure a loved one dying?
i hope not, because i can tell you its not funny at all

i think that is possibly the most disresectful statement ive ever read
:x :x :x

Sure have. And everyone dies, so deal with it.

I dont think it's disrespectful at all, if he did die from eating f**king salt he deserved to die, in pain hopefully.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ok, fair enough about Johny he willing does this stupid shit and if he dies from one of his stunts then so be it, but saying Death is funny?!
mate thats low as far as im concerned

Nut

Juniors
Do you mean deaths are funny but dying is not? or just anything to do with death in general?

look i rephrased it.

Some deaths are funny.

Like that 19 year old palestinian terrorist who was going to bomb a bus or a restaurant but the explosives went off prematurely killing him only.. That is funny.