What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
A few outward rumours to chew over...
Travis Norton to Castleford?
Jason Smith to Castleford?
Michael Monaghan to Hull KR (second division)? (Italian grandmother his link to an EU passport)

All rumour-mongering courtesy of this week's League Weekly (UK) newspaper - sorry, no online links to these stories.

The Preacher

First Grade
skeepe said:
You've got a point there. If they do get Lam, I hope Stuart Raper doesn't ask him to prepare any video sessions.

Maybe that's why Jason Stevens retired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Mick

Referee
very surprised he was even on the market and even more surprised someone like the Bulldogs didn't pick him up...imo he's a better prospect than Holdsworth.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
very surprised he was even on the market and even more surprised someone like the Bulldogs didn't pick him up...imo he's a better prospect than Holdsworth.

as I've said before BM he's a great talent but he's in his mid 20's who carries a bit of baggage and who's career has lacked instability over the last 4 years.

I think other clubs decided to invest in their youth rather than sign this bloke up. we signed him for a song and dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts