What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
eelavation said:
as I've said before BM he's a great talent but he's in his mid 20's who carries a bit of baggage and who's career has lacked instability over the last 4 years.

I think other clubs decided to invest in their youth rather than sign this bloke up. we signed him for a song and dance.

Thats fine but the few games i've seen of him he's got some talent.

TBH Blake Green will end up a better player imo but still Smith isn't a bad player. Would have been perfect for the Warriors.

Big Mick

Referee
Bumble said:
That would be an awful loss if true.

Why?

Your gonna have one of the best Polynesian backrow's in the comp.

11. Galuvao
12. Fa'alogo

15. Manekafua

What Joe will do with those two guys will be extraordinary...mark my words, both those guys will reach their potential in 2006.

PLus you've got Ricky Young, Shannon McPherson in reggies, Stuart wouldn't be a bad loss...he's a great club man yes, but he's a lot like Mark O'Neill was for the Tigers, just like a stallwart workhorse.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
Thats fine but the few games i've seen of him he's got some talent.

TBH Blake Green will end up a better player imo but still Smith isn't a bad player. Would have been perfect for the Warriors.

sure, I don't think he's ever realised how good he could of been he would of been absolutely perfect for the Warriors.

super_coach

First Grade
If money isnt his goal,well the bronks are where,he wants to be.With the dutch auction going on at the moment,the Bronks where allways his no 1 choice,probably tigers 2nd and cowgirls and trojans last(cdf i had to throw that one in)
The only good thing it will be over soon

colonel_123

Juniors
How about Prince to the Titans, Lockyer to Wests with the $400k Dean Richtie "knows" Wests have offered Prince...

Juniors
hearing quite afew whispers that melbourne are on the hunt to lure jarrod mullen down south, stay tuned

shadow grinder

First Grade
1999 said:
hearing quite afew whispers that melbourne are on the hunt to lure jarrod mullen down south, stay tuned

why would we do that?

we got cronk, hill and aubusson. why do we need another 5/8 or half.

colonel_123

Juniors
Rumour signings... With reportedly $450 000 of cap space they were willing to spend on Prince look out for every off contract half-back, five-eigth or player who could be moved to either of those positions to be linked to Wests over the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.