What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Oh let it be true :pray:

you'll be pleased to know canberra have offically pulled out of the race for hannay
apparently leaving him all to the sharkies if they continue to persue him

Sanchez

Coach
Sharks are really lacking centers.Losing all 3 starting centers this year, bailey vagana an scott.Hannay would be a good buy for them

sharkadelic

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
you'll be pleased to know canberra have offically pulled out of the race for hannay
apparently leaving him all to the sharkies if they continue to persue him

Super. Yeah, we are just waiting on Josh to find his mobile phone....:roll:

mxlegend99

Referee
Don't need to worry. A new coach will do wonders. They just aren't playing smart footy. They play their best footy while trailing. Give them a lead and they get cocky and defend like sh*t.

Preston Campbell is fricken awesome atm. It's a pity we're losing him next year.If it were not for him... we wouldn't have been so close. Awesome kicking a 2 tries.

Big Mick

Referee
Whats the go with Nigel Plum....I can't believe noone is wanting to pick this guy up....

Any Parra people know the contract situation with Jack Afamasanga

>zuzu<

Juniors
Would be an awesome signing for Manly if they can snare him. His Utility value is up there with the best in the League.

number8

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Whats the go with Nigel Plum....I can't believe noone is wanting to pick this guy up....

I'd love him at the Eels. He is a great prospect.

I can't believe the lack of interest either. You see a guy like this unsigned & it makes you question whether the people running our clubs have a clue at all! He'd be a great addition to any NRL club I'd have thought!

Surely he'll get picked up somewhere though.......... Surely?

Last I read, he was offered a contract but has yet to accept? Not sure if that's the case, but it's what I last read on the Eels forum?

Big Mick

Referee
Cheers mate.

But yeah with Plum...deadset one of the better tackling techniques i've seen....it really baffles me how Penrith can look at a hack like Worth and ignore a quality player like Plum..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick © said:

Jack Afamasaga - Manly
John Williams -- Penrith.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I cannot believe no club has signed Nigel Plum either. I saw him play on GF day and just said that guy is something special.

skeepe

Immortal
Nigel Plum -> Raiders
Ray Cashmere -> Raiders
Reece Simmonds -> Raiders

Obviously all only rumours at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts