What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see why Manly would let Kite go other then to free up the dosh? But for who?! Remembering we already have Witt going to Warriors ($200,000), BK retiring ($350,000 - $400,000) and Paul Stephenson to the Sharks apparently ($50,000). And with the salary cap increase of $500,000 there goes Lyon's money and Burns contract upgrade ($125,000) for 07 (including Witt's money + salary cap upgrade). Hmm.. unless Manly is trying to buy someone big from the ESL there is no need to release Kite, not money wise anyways.

Cletus

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Don't see why Manly would let Kite go other then to free up the dosh? But for who?! Remembering we already have Witt going to Warriors ($200,000), BK retiring ($350,000 - $400,000) and Paul Stephenson to the Sharks apparently ($50,000). And with the salary cap increase of $500,000 there goes Lyon's money and Burns contract upgrade ($125,000) for 07 (including Witt's money + salary cap upgrade). Hmm.. unless Manly is trying to buy someone big from the ESL there is no need to release Kite, not money wise anyways.

Not to mention that he's probably our best and definately most consistent prop. We'd be mad to release him.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Has anyone heard about Souths signing Nathan Blacklock?? You heard it here first.

Ahh a back three of:

1.Peachey
2.Merritt
5.Blacklock

= POINTS!!!

Sugar

Bench
Jack Off said:
Has anyone heard about Souths signing Nathan Blacklock?? You heard it here first.

Ahh a back three of:

1.Peachey
2.Merritt
5.Blacklock

= POINTS!!!
i like the look of that but doubtful to happen,blacklock back to the saints

skeepe

Immortal
Onan the barbarian said:
Not to mention that he's probably our best and definately most consistent prop. We'd be mad to release him.

He's recently bought a house in Queanbeyan. Read from that what you will.

Daza_06

Juniors
chewme said:
i like the look of that but doubtful to happen,blacklock back to the saints

yeah when the saints already have the trouble of selecting from 3 quality wingers im sure they are goin to want to buy blacklock for the premier league team

Sugar

Bench
Daza_06 said:
yeah when the saints already have the trouble of selecting from 3 quality wingers im sure they are goin to want to buy blacklock for the premier league team
maybe he'll just f**king retire then

Stagger eel

Staff member
I Bleed Green said:
Ian Hindmarsh ----> Eels.

Almost a done deal from what I've read.

whoa whoa whoa!!!!

he has to get clearence from Le Catalans...and apparently that's a major obstacle at the moment.

they weren't that understanding to Moggy!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Tingha won't come back to us. As much as I love the guy, we have enough quality wingers coming through, and he's getting on now. He'll retire.

Kilkenny

Coach
sanchez moreno said:
does anybody actually want plum is he linked to anyone

Fringe first grader at best and no world beater.

IMO he is one of those players who is above average PL player but not quite up to the top flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts