What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouch

First Grade
He's a hooker. They might have a chance of retaining him now that De Gois has been released. Farah, Flanagan, Halatau, Morris, Chase would be the hooker depth chart.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Halatau is an ordinary Hooker. Being able to make decent metres every now and then from Dummy Half doesn't make him a good Hooker. Wests have many better options ahead of Halatau after Farah and, now De Gois has signed else where, Flanagan.

D

Deleted member 10972

FG

9. Farah
13. Halatau

14. Fulton

PL

9. Flanagan
13. Trimachi

14. Chase

colonel_123

Juniors
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
FG

9. Farah
13. Halatau

14. Fulton

PL

9. Flanagan
13. Trimachi

14. Chase

I suspect Chase will be in the halves in premier league. He played either 5/8 or half back for the second half of this years premier league season so I don't see why he'd be dropped to the bench with the half depth thinner following the loss of Prince in first grade and Caldwell in Flegg.

Guvner

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
The Chase => Dragons rumours has been around for a decent whack of time. You'd think if there was any validity to it, it would have happened already. If the Tigers were going to release him, surely they would have done it by now?

It wont be a straight release. I believe talks are continuing.

The Colonel

Immortal
The Rumour Signings thread and the Confirmed Signings thread are for just that please people. If you wish to question the validity of the rumour then do so but if you want to talk about where they'll play, the make up of a team or anything else unrelated to the rumour than can you please create a thread for it.

Cheers

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
The Chase => Dragons rumours has been around for a decent whack of time. You'd think if there was any validity to it, it would have happened already. If the Tigers were going to release him, surely they would have done it by now?
Its valid...couldnt be any more invalid.

D

Deleted member 10972

Btw, along with the Clifford Manua > Roosters rumor, it is also rumored Phil Leuluai to Roosters as well? They are packing on the depth in props if that is the case. Which might mean Beattie & Tonga leaving at the end of next year for sure, along with the possible signing of O'Meley.

NikkiShark

Juniors
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Btw, along with the Clifford Manua > Roosters rumor, it is also rumored Phil Leuluai to Roosters as well? They are packing on the depth in props if that is the case. Which might mean Beattie & Tonga leaving at the end of next year for sure, along with the possible signing of O'Meley.
Phil is in the Sharks top 30... :?

D

Deleted member 10972

NikkiShark said:
Phil is in the Sharks top 30... :?

Raston & Williams are in the Raiders top 30 but aren't signed up & are looking around for other clubs.

Achillies

Juniors
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Raston & Williams are in the Raiders top 30 but aren't signed up & are looking around for other clubs.

Raston would be a good signing,wouldnt go near williams tho.

willvillain

Juniors
Disco said:
Scott Donald ---> Manly

Don't know how I feel about this. Donald provided us with a lot of highlights and scored a lot of quality tries, but I really hope the club isn't going in this direction anymore.

In Robbo and Hicks we have two reliable wingers, with more defensive understanding who can still score tries.

If Donald came back to Manly I wouldn't seeing him filling a role any higher than what Creary fills at the moment. Permanent PL player, who might get a shot in the top grade when Lyon/Bell are in SOO and Hicks comes into the centres or something.

willvillain

Juniors
You would be wrong.

Robertson is a quality winger who is a damn good team player.

I couldn't think of 5 moments this year when Robbo has been caught out of position, or dropped a crucial ball, or failed in whatever task he was trying to do.

The only two parts of Donalds game that are superior to Robertson's are his natural pace (which is unquestioned, although Robbo is no slouch), and his try-scoring ability (which in the NRL was excellent, but apparently has been well down in the ESL).

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
What?

That honestly doesn't make sense...
Yeh, I know...re-reading it.

Lets just say the head honcho has validated the rumour in Q.

I meant to say it couldnt be any more valid

Status
Not open for further replies.