What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Raston & Williams are in the Raiders top 30 but aren't signed up & are looking around for other clubs.

As I understand it they are both signed for another season. My guess is that Neil Henry has informed them they are not in his plans going forward, which might go some of the way towards explaining why we made so many forward signings for next season.

Sanchez

Coach
Ben Hornby, Danny Wicks, Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Dan Hunt Lagi Setu
all looking to upgrade and/or resign with dragons

Sanchez

Coach
may sound strange but according to a sunday paper in nz
Brian Carney-Italian rugby after his deal with GC is finished

Navjot

Juniors
gotheblues said:
Brett Firman - Wests Tigers

Seems like any halfback that is on the look out for a club is linked to the tigers ala kimmorley but that didnt happen, i doubt this will be any different.

colonel_123

Juniors
gotheblues said:
Brett Firman - Wests Tigers

I guess that'd make sense given that Balmain have lost Rangi Chase and Jamie Nowland and don't look like re-signing Ben Reynolds.

That leaves the Balmain premier league side without any halves for next year...

Inferno

Coach
aids said:
wouldn't mind firman, has potentional just lacks attitude.
same as finch

Would you prefer Firman or Kimmorley? Not taking the piss, just interested in Tigers fans opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts