What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunty

Juniors
Strong rumours are indicating Whatuira to Manly. He is very good friends with Chris Hicks, and not to mention anything but Chris Hicks has been seen in Penrith dressing rooms this year, even when Manly are not playing against them. Think about it.

t-ba

Post Whore
Blunty said:
Strong rumours are indicating Whatuira to Manly. He is very good friends with Chris Hicks, and not to mention anything but Chris Hicks has been seen in Penrith dressing rooms this year, even when Manly are not playing against them. Think about it.

Trying to Finish off Langy :lol: .

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Blunty said:

Does this mean they're having an affair??? :shock:

Parraren

Bench
Blunty said:

Are you suggesting Hicks & Whatuira are gay lovers? Not that there's anything wrong with that :-&

Red Bear

Referee
If Manly get Williams i will be incredibly pissed off, it will be back to the Mnly of old in the coming year, and im not happy.

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: .What's funnier is that Williams will be a reserve grader next year if he joins Manly :lol: .

MEE

Juniors
Williams has been offered big money and is expected to jump ship to Manly. I reckon Tahu will come with him and Monaghan will either goto the Roosters or stay with Canberra. Kidwell will end up with Canberra too. Thats all my opinon!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
:lol: .What's funnier is that Williams will be a reserve grader next year if he joins Manly :lol: .

you never know:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Walker
4.Tahu
5.Hicks
6.Monaghan
7.Williams

a little inexperienced in the halves.....but that is 1 pretty good back line.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think Monaghan will stay with canberra, Wiki off to england :cry: , Kidwell and and outside back will join the raiders

t-ba

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
I think Monaghan will stay with canberra, Wiki off to england :cry: , Kidwell and and outside back will join the raiders

*Insert Joke about Raiders Lying Mailman*

Kidwell is a solid acquistion. I reckon B.Mcdougal would be a good buy for the Raiders. He's proven he can score tries in any circumstances during the last two seasons...

Blunty

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
t-ba the hutt said:

you never know:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Walker
4.Tahu
5.Hicks
6.Monaghan
7.Williams

Walker will be 5/8, his defense is too weak for the centres.

skeepe

Immortal
melon.... said:
Why should I contribute to this thread, or read your sh*te, when my club can issue a statement in the press and via its mailing system that tells me exactly what Hegarty is doing? Even Big League has a 2 pager where he states..."HE is going nowhere".

I'd be pretty pissed off at the club and Hegarty for making you look like an idiot melon. Then again, you've managed it many times in the past without the help of your club, so maybe not.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Blunty said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
t-ba the hutt said:

you never know:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Walker
4.Tahu
5.Hicks
6.Monaghan
7.Williams

Walker will be 5/8, his defense is too weak for the centres.

have you seen his defence over the last 6-7 weeks? he has settled down and hardly missed a tackle! he will take on anyone....he has a bit of mungrel about him for a small guy!

LESStar58

Referee
Price to The Warriors I heard. That'd be disasterous for the Dogs but I reckon they'll keep him.

I spoke to David Kidwell last night, and he said he wants to stay in Melbourne, and that all the club has to do is get a bit closer to what Canberra have offered. I'm very confident he'll stay

Status
Not open for further replies.