What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULS 04

Juniors
Biglance wrote:
Brad Fittler Souths

why would he want to do that ?
Oh yeah maybe to win a spoon

well until he wins the spoon has hasnt won everything the game has to offer

Tigerpete

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Benji Marshall to the Roosters

Bit late mate, i think the joke has long passed.

Seems souths are being linked with everyone and anyone, yet i read that Richardson says souths will only be looking to add a few players here and there and of no real note. Strange i think Souths shouldve and could've made a better effort, werent they supposebly going to be one of the big movers and as of yet they've signed nobody of any real note. Players like Hegarty and Cusak are good honest players but not match winners.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
thuganomics said:
Benji Marshall to the Roosters

Bit late mate, i think the joke has long passed.

Seems souths are being linked with everyone and anyone, yet i read that Richardson says souths will only be looking to add a few players here and there and of no real note. Strange i think Souths shouldve and could've made a better effort, werent they supposebly going to be one of the big movers and as of yet they've signed nobody of any real note. Players like Hegarty and Cusak are good honest players but not match winners.

They will only get another one or two players. The problem for Souths being that alot of players were being payed over what they were worth. Richo has tried to off-load guys that were payed to mch such as Peters, Byrne, Craigie, Watts.

Peters is definately staying. Manu has been the only player that Richo has been able to off-load. 2006 all those players above are all off contract. They will either be let go or re-signed for alot less. Both Shane Walker and Lee Hookey stayed for a huge pay cut.

2006 Souths will have room under the salary cap. There is also some really good kids coming through as well. Guys such as Troy Boston, Roy Bell, Manase Manoukafoa to name a few. Next year looks like being a year of improvement.

Davester

Juniors
The Parramatta Eels :arrow: Wests Tigers

All the other clubs :arrow: The Roosters

The Roosters :arrow: Souths

Souths :arrow: Manly

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts