What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
thuganomics said:
Benji Marshall to the Roosters

Bit late mate, i think the joke has long passed.

Seems souths are being linked with everyone and anyone, yet i read that Richardson says souths will only be looking to add a few players here and there and of no real note. Strange i think Souths shouldve and could've made a better effort, werent they supposebly going to be one of the big movers and as of yet they've signed nobody of any real note. Players like Hegarty and Cusak are good honest players but not match winners.

Souths might be the Player Manager's new Cowboys?

About 3-4 seasons ago a lot of players were being linked to the Cowboys, but it didn't seem that the Cowboys were talking to many of them and just about all those players ended up re-signing with their existing clubs.

My guess was the Player Managers were using the Cowboys to get some extra $$$ out of those players existing clubs. Souths are probably being used the same way now.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
The quality of this thread has gone downhill fast. Must be the off season.

Yes, id have to agree.

This used to be one of the great threads of this forum, but recently its turned to bullshit

Tigerpete

Juniors
Here we go guys , something to get the quality in this thread back up.

So guys , how much have you heard about Hegarty going back to the Roosters in exchange for Craig Wing? IS there any truth to the talk?

When he signed with the Roosters and Souths were kicked out i read somewhere that he had a clause in his contract saying he could rejooin Souths if they were reinstated. Does anyone know about this

Paul Hewson

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
When he signed with the Roosters and Souths were kicked out i read somewhere that he had a clause in his contract saying he could rejooin Souths if they were reinstated. Does anyone know about this

That was true. However, he decided against taking up the option. Wingy was ready to sign for Souths as soon as they got back in. The offer put on the table was laughable. He had no option but to stay.

Phil Gould who at the time was doing all the players negotiations at Souths was the one who also told Wing to stay at the Roosters. It was just funny that 6 months down the track he was back with the Roosters.

The Colonel

Immortal
Peter Lewis :arrow: Parramatta

Thomas Leuluai :arrow: Parramatta if Frank Endacott :arrow: Widnes doesn't happen.

Disco

Bench
Zorba was on Radio Sport today (NZ) and he was talking about the test, and the last question asked to him was:
"Any more signings for Manly?" RS
"Yes, we are hoping to announce one in the next few days" Zorba
"Who is it?"RS
"It is someone close to home"Z
"You mean NZ"RS
"Very close"Z
"You are gonna sign Thomas Leuleuai"RS
"You can have him"Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts