What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

colonel_123

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Back row isn't exactly a oposition the Tigers need strengthening....

No but by the same token I wouldn't pass on the opportunity to sign a classy level headed player not matter what the position...

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
SHane Marteene to Saints.

May be used as a last gap centre if Gasnier, Cooper, Creagh are all playing origin.

Wes has been injured for years, so that leaves us with Torrens who is playing out of his skin and maybe Colin Better and Luke mercer.

Also covers wing.

I would not care if he signs, an extra hand with experience may help here or there.

Spike

First Grade
Andrew Lomu :arrow: Raiders
Ashley Harrison :arrow: Broncos
Jason Cayless :arrow: Wigan
Feleti Mateo :arrow: London Broncos

Disco

Bench
i hope Mateo doesn't go to London, his too young and could still have a very successful NRL career

also, it sucks if Harrison goes to the broncos, but you can understand his point of view

Big Mick

Referee
I wouldn't mind having Feleti Mateo at Penrith. not a bad player by any means and too good to head over their just yet.

Spike

First Grade
Mateo is only going to London on loan for the rest of the ESL season. He'll be back at Parramatta in 2006.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmins :arrow: ESL club. All speculation though. Comes off contract this year - prolly on his last few years so the money in England would be a beneficial end to his career

Status
Not open for further replies.