What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofclay

Juniors
i hope souths can bring some more decent players in... i hate seeing them always near the bottom, there a classic side...

lets hope the rumour i heard about preston cambell going there is true for 2006..

p.s/ speaking of different players for souths, whats the deal with joe williams not being on the side this week, and i think the week before, anyone know?

Bob

Juniors
heartofclay said:
i hope souths can bring some more decent players in... i hate seeing them always near the bottom, there a classic side...

lets hope the rumour i heard about preston cambell going there is true for 2006..

p.s/ speaking of different players for souths, whats the deal with joe williams not being on the side this week, and i think the week before, anyone know?
Preston resigned with Penrith Last Week
From P.I
PRESTON TO STAY UNTIL 2006
May 05 - Preston Campbell has agreed to stay with Panthers until the end of season 2006 – at which point he would like to sign with the Gold Coast if it is admitted into the NRL competition.

“We are very happy that Preston has decided to extend his contract with us,” Penrith’s General Manager for Rugby League, Michael Leary, said today.

“We offered Preston one, two and three year contracts but he opted for one year because he wants to end his career where it began – at the Gold Coast.

"We understand that. Obviously, if the situation changes, we’d be interested in signing him for longer – we’d like him to end his career with us."

Preston, Dally M Player of the Year in 2001, joined Penrith from the Sharks to play under John Lang.

He was a revelation – playing every minute of every match in season 2003. His partnership with Craig Gower was one reason the Panthers went all the way in 2003 and finished one game off the Grand Final in 2004.

The 28-year-old was born in Inverell and entered first grade with the Gold Coast Chargers before moving to the Sharks.

Today he is in camp with the NSW Country Origin side in Ballina getting ready for his first taste of rep footy.

heartofclay

Juniors
damn!! doesnt look liek south will pick up..

does anyone know of anyone so go to souths??

p.s/ for anyone who has the NRL game for xbox or ps2, does anyone know who joven clarke is or where he's gone... hes in the deep reserves for souths on the game... hes heaps fast!!

tiburon

Juniors
heartofclay said:
damn!! doesnt look liek south will pick up..

does anyone know of anyone so go to souths??

p.s/ for anyone who has the NRL game for xbox or ps2, does anyone know who joven clarke is or where he's gone... hes in the deep reserves for souths on the game... hes heaps fast!!

I heard somewhere Andrew Lomu may leave us for Souths.

Davester

Juniors
Pat Richards :arrow: Perth (rumour squashed)

The Insider - SMH said:
NO reason to panic, Tigers fans, because The Insider can confirm that Super 14 franchise Western Force is not interested in winger Pat Richards. Coach John Mitchell had never heard of the former Eel until an Insider operative contacted him during the week. When Mitchell was asked if he had spoken to Richards, he replied: "Who? No, he's definately not on our list. I don't even know who he is." It looks like the Force have been used as what Wallabies coach Eddie Jones calls "bargaining sticks" in the same way the Roosters have for years.

Kiwi

First Grade
Ashley Harrison could end up at the Broncos ( source is The Mole, so not a very good one, but hopefully true )

tiburon

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Ashley Harrison could end up at the Broncos ( source is The Mole, so not a very good one, but hopefully true )

Whose spot would he take but? They have some pretty darn good players running around in the positions he would want to play.

Davester

Juniors
Luke Bailey + Ashley Harrison :arrow: Wests Tigers

- Rumour from 2ky Sports this morning (13.05.05)

-------------------------------------------------

Now I can see why we've been linked to Luke Bailey (surprise surprise) but Ashley Harrison? Liam Fulton just re-signed for 2 years so where does Ashley Harrison come into this? :-k ...

Davester said:
Luke Bailey + Ashley Harrison :arrow: Wests Tigers

- Rumour from 2ky Sports this morning (13.05.05)

-------------------------------------------------

Now I can see why we've been linked to Luke Bailey (surprise surprise) but Ashley Harrison? Liam Fulton just re-signed for 2 years so where does Ashley Harrison come into this? :-k ...

Who cares! I'll sign him up anyday!

Tigerpete

Juniors
My thoughts.............Bailey, Please, hurry and sign! Harrison, Yay, but nay! We dont really need him but if we did then i wont say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts