What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red and Blue Knight said:
We won't be winning any premiership until we get some decent rehab staff. At full strength we have a great side but 90% of the time there all sitting up in the stands watching our premier league side battle it out in first grade.

carney won't help your injury problems:D

Disco

Bench
So let me get this straight

If Anasta goes to the bunnies

Orford ---> Bunnies
Bell ---> Bunnies
Harrison ---> Bunnies
Randall ---> Manly

If Anasta goes to the Roosters

Orford ---> Manly
Bell ---> Manly
Harrison ---> Rooster/Broncos/????
Randall ---> Sharks

well its after june 30 so it wouldnt suprise me if souths get anaster,offord and bell and re-sign harrison and randell goes to the sharks and manly get no one. Hey i like the sound of that

Franko

Juniors
Has anyone heard any whispers about where Luke Quigley might be going? I'd be very happy for Souths to get him. Reminds me a lot of John Morris and his utility value.

Franko said:
Has anyone heard any whispers about where Luke Quigley might be going? I'd be very happy for Souths to get him. Reminds me a lot of John Morris and his utility value.

I have been informed by a certain Johnny Nitro and the Vipers that he could be heading to South Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.