What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooheysNew

Coach
Not yet. Put him under Billy Johnstone and he will be. He has tonnes of potential, he's just stupid and lazy.

RABK

Referee
Anyone remember the game where Perry smashed Rauhihi from pillar to post for 60 minutes? Rauhihi was made to look like a powder puff by Perry.

If Billy Johnstone can get Perry playing to his potential he will be one of themost feared props in the comp.

Tommy Smith

Referee
"If Billy Johnstone can get Perry playing to his potential he will be one of themost feared props in the comp."

RBK, what does that say for the Knights coaching staff?

I mean what the hell has happened to Perry! His performances over the past 18 months have been nothing short of disgraceful. Clearly a few attitude problems going by that high shot against the Dragons for example.

TooheysNew

Coach
You're telling us nothing. We know the Knights coaching staff are useless. Problem is while ever managment ignores it nothing will change.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sunday amendments

Anasta => Roosters
Bell => Sea Eagles/Sharks
Orford => Storm
Harrison => Roosters/Knights
Matai => Sharks/Tigers

The top 5 are all dependant on each other :lol: Gotta love silly season. Airwaster has a lot of influence on where blokes go it seems.

Chalk => Sharks
Merritt => Souths
McGoldrick => Bulldogs
Ross => Sharks (as expected Sharks have come in over the top of Storm)
Dumas => Knights/Souths/UTC
Aitken => Souths (backup signing in the likely event Anasta goes East), also interest from Dragons, Eels and Roosters.

RABK

Referee
Harrison => Roosters/Knights
Dumas => Knights/Souths/UTC

Where did you see / hear that we were after these two? Interesting considering we have a wealth of backrow depth. Perhaps Hagan has been in Harrison's ear.

bluesbreaker

Bench
As great as Harrison is, i'll be pretty upset if we sign ANOTHER backrower. The one position Knights have comfortably covered with Simpson/Abraham/Reynoldson/Newton/Lowrie/Snowden all vying for 3 spots :(.

bluesbreaker

Bench
And Perry has massive potential to be an awesome player, he's just lazy and in his comfort zone in Newcastle. For example, after he broke his hand punching Greg Bird in the face (which i'm sure most of us would like to do), he was out getting drunk 2 nights after.

If he goes to NQ and Johnstone flogs him into shape, he'll be better than Rauhihi, mark our words :(.

da_sharks

Juniors
Ross => Sharks (as expected Sharks have come in over the top of Storm)

are you sure he's coming to the sharks. that will be just great thanks....

Lucas

Juniors
I think the Storm will either re-sign Orford or sign Ross. I doubt we will have the room in the cap for both. The priority should be Orford as there are plenty of forwards out there, but I think we would have a better chance of snaring Ross.

Bell I am resigned to losing. But we have S.Turner returning from injury next year, as well as Inglis, who could easily replace him. Plus Matty Geyer will play again next year.

bartman

Immortal
Corbin said:
If Knights get Carney and Johns stays on the field HELL-O permiship ring...!

The rumours about Dumas getting out of the club are getting alot stronger now, expect Knights or UTC with Souths also a dark horse

Carney ain't that good week to week... he plays about as many club games as Johns. :lol:

Dumas received an offer from Catalans, so it's up to him whether he wants to go "home" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.