What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Whippet

Juniors
It was my understand that it was announced before the South Sydney home match against the Storm earlier this year that South Sydney has secured the services of Scott Geddes and Luke MacDougall for a further three years.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
On the NRL website, complete with quotes from the players. I remember exactly because I was surprised that he stayed when there'd be alot of clubs willing to bid for him.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
There was an anouncement of the re-signing of MacDougall and Geddes, I'm absolutely sure of it. I'll try and find the article if I can but I remember it so clearly.

Darth Bobo

ParraDude_Jay said:
There was an anouncement of the re-signing of MacDougall and Geddes, I'm absolutely sure of it. I'll try and find the article if I can but I remember it so clearly.

I'm with you on this one, the Tigers had Fitzhenry playing shocking on the wing and MacDougall was a player that I was thinking the Tigers might be able to attract to the club. I think a pommy CEO came over and was looking to talk to him aswell but he re-signed with Souths before the June 30 deadline.

I remember thinking at the time that it was a bad mistake by MacDougall when I first heard it. If I had to bet on it I'd put my money on him having renewed his contract earlier this year.

Turto

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
NOt necessarily.

Orford > Manly
Randall > Somewhere else perhaps.
Monaghan > Manly hooker

The Roosters have just announced that they are holding a press conference this aftrenoon. I would suggest it's the signing of Anasta and possibly Harrsion. My word at the club is it's a done deal.

My source i work at the Leagues club.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Turto said:
The Roosters have just announced that they are holding a press conference this aftrenoon. I would suggest it's the signing of Anasta and possibly Harrsion. My word at the club is it's a done deal.

My source i work at the Leagues club.

This was announced where exactly? I haven't heard anything about it on the radio..

Status
Not open for further replies.