What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

siclad_5

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
NOt necessarily.

Orford > Manly
Randall > Somewhere else perhaps.
Monaghan > Manly hooker

Monahagn wants out if he doesnt get halfback, it was spoken by the man himself. check the nrl website.

Corbin

Juniors
hm CJS, Ben Macdougall....Not liking the Scottish RU, maybe because Scotland are now CRAP at RU cause all there players retired and RU is dieing in scotland.

Although they dont really need anymore centres/wings...

Tommy Smith

Referee
shadow grinder said:
ashley harrison-> tigers
Out of curiosity, where would the Tigers play him when they already have Liam Fulton at lock?

I suppose the same could be said if he goes to the Roosters with Flanno, but he can move to the 2nd row.

colonel_123

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Out of curiosity, where would the Tigers play him when they already have Liam Fulton at lock?

I suppose the same could be said if he goes to the Roosters with Flanno, but he can move to the 2nd row.

Fulton has played in the second row for the last two weeks. He (Fulton) could also be moved back to the bench to accomodate Harrison.

Bench
colonel_123 said:
Fulton has played in the second row for the last two weeks. He (Fulton) could also be moved back to the bench to accomodate Harrison.
Fulton would play lock and Harrison in the secondrow,but it ain't gonna happen he will be a Rooster.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:

i heard that harrison was talking with the tigers last night....they said it on 2GB...and yes i know they arent the most reliable ...thats why it is a rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.