What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Prodigal Eel said:
He had no problem with hagan before, and the only reason he left newcastle was he wasnt assured the center postion and hagen himself has stated on a number of occasions that he believes currently tahu is up there with the best centers in the game!

In fact, Hagan thought so much of Tahu as a centre while he was at the club that the likes of George Carmont were named in that position ahead of him. What a glowing endorsement.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
In fact, Hagan thought so much of Tahu as a centre while he was at the club that the likes of George Carmont were named in that position ahead of him. What a glowing endorsement.

The comments im referring to was made when he was playing for parramatta.....he admitted that Tahu was a great center and could see that now.

Balmain_Boy

LOL.

It's a thread for rumour signings. I post something that is no more than a rumour and 5 parramatta fans get the sh*ts. I'm not saying it will come to fruition, only that i've heard it's on the cards. Take a look at yourself you skirts.

I guess hearing you whinge is half the fun.

Just what I've heard guys:

Brett Morris -----> Manly (apparent personal problems)
Shayne Dunley and Luke Williamson ---> both released after completion of 2006 Manly season
Luke O Donnell ----> Manly in 2008
Matt Ballin -----> will definately be re-signed by Manly

Not 100% sure of the vilidity of the rumours but all have been heard and I just thought they'd be worth a mention.

willvillain

Juniors
Some interesting rumours there Scuba.

Wouldn't argue with the release of Dunley or Willow - although both have served the club well in their time here, given both arrived when Manly were genuine spoon contenders. I would like to see Willow get a gig somewhere else though. He doesn't offer Manly enough anymore, but a true nice guy who would do well to earn some bigger bucks in the ESL or something.

Brett Morris would be a stunning buy, even though we're starting to actually have a decent amount of depth in outside backs for the first time in years! Hard to believe though. He seems to be onto a good thing at Saints, especially with his brother there as well.

O'Donnell is the big one though. I'd rather '07 than '08 but whatever!

Sanchez

Coach
Luke Williamson is the sort of player mnaly needs to keep hes that sorta player every team needs like an alan tongue

willvillain

Juniors
When Manly is full-strength Willow is a wasted bench spot - he only plays 15-20 minutes at the very death of the game (no matter what the score/situation, this has been Dessie's plan all year).

When he starts he does make 40+ tackles and 8 or 9 metres, but at full-strength he is definately not needed.

willvillain said:
When Manly is full-strength Willow is a wasted bench spot - he only plays 15-20 minutes at the very death of the game (no matter what the score/situation, this has been Dessie's plan all year).

When he starts he does make 40+ tackles and 8 or 9 metres, but at full-strength he is definately not needed.

Yeah thats basically what Max said to Des from what I hear from a couple of blokes within the club. Max doesn't want Dunley at the club for some reason :p figure it out yourselves, and he basically said that if Willow doesnt get to play more minutes he'll be gone as well. I don't expect Willow to be released, however, Dunley on the other hand, different story. Also expecting Matt Ballin to be re-signed on a long term deal which is great. Piss Dunley off and if need be, bring in a young talented hooker to replace him. I agree though Will, if somehow Manly could pick Brett Morris, that'd be awesome!

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.