What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
tHe_MaC said:
I can understand the Solomona and Guttnebiel rumours, obviously with the relegation situation, but how does Ali fit in to the equation? I thought he re-signed with Leeds for a couple more years?

It's quite exciting that he could be coming back is all....

more i think hope, and to be closer to his family now that mick watson and anderson is gone.

Sanchez

Coach
um your mistaken the betham manly rumour aint mine and i think i got the jobson 1 from either the tigers forum or warriors forum

Slappy

Juniors
Ronnie Palmer ---> Vivid Entertainment

Stuart,R_4090521.jpg

Brutus

Referee
Matthew Elliott to coach the Roosters instead of Penrith.

Well the Chooks are trying for it anyway.

Penance

Juniors
Did you believe Souths signed ALL those players, and after HaC said "no more money for signings" Reece simmonds gets signed? lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
Penance said:
Did you believe Souths signed ALL those players, and after HaC said "no more money for signings" Reece simmonds gets signed? lol

Simmonds isn't going to cost that much and he's probably a 2nd tier signing not a top 25, which basicaly means that HaC could be technically correct.

Balmain_Boy

Tahu won't necessarily happen next year.

A mate reckons it will happen though; Hagan & Tahu are mortal enemies.

He's been right before so I figured I may as well post it.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
LOL mortal enemies....hahahhaa!!!!

I can personally vouch that tahu has no problem with hagen and hagen thinks that tahu is a quality center.
Tahu is very excited about working with hagen agian because he of his coaching style.
He had no problem with hagan before, and the only reason he left newcastle was he wasnt assured the center postion and hagen himself has stated on a number of occasions that he believes currently tahu is up there with the best centers in the game!

Forget about tahu moving to another NRL club.....he would only go to england if they offered him massive bucks and then he would have to think twice caus his family and there home situation is very important to him!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Balmain_Boy said:

my information is that the apparent Tahu and Hagan feud is nothing more than an urbon myth...that's not to say he won't leave but don't believe all you read and hear.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Penance said:

ok then...probably no more money for marquee signings ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Balmain_Boy said:

Benji Marshall -> Roosters

My mate reckons its a certainty....... he was right with his choice of beer the other night so I reckon he might be spot on.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.