What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Wallace to swap with Boyd?

watatank

Coach
Surely the Broncos can't be that desperate to get Boyd back but perhaps they are quite confident about Tim Smith and Ben Hunt.

AJ_82

Juniors
the broncos forum post is only me propogating the rumour from jubilee to see if anyone north of the border had heard anything - don't read anything into that one (personally I don't think its true cause it sounds just too right for us and too wrong for Brisbane to happen!)

How many of these 'swaps' do people predict and how many ever actually happeen??!!

Not discounting that it would be great, but i highly doubt it'll go ahead

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
How many of these 'swaps' do people predict and how many ever actually happeen??!!

Not discounting that it would be great, but i highly doubt it'll go ahead
swaps dont happen often unless it suits both teams and players, in this case the Broncos must be confident of snarring tim Smith, wallace must be home sick and we all know Boyd is home sick, you know it just might happen, if you go to jubelee forum an insider is saying its a done deal

Gaba

First Grade
I find the wallace boyd swap hard to believe, heard boyd's grandmother the only real family boyd has in qld told him to stay where he is

But i would beleive that more then a swap with wallace cant see the broncos letting him go , particular for someone like tim smith

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Even though Wallace is more experienced, I want to see Henry at Halfback. At least give the young bloke a chance.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I hope it happens. We ain't going to do anything next year if we can't produce more in attack. Worth the gamble.

dragon_around

Juniors
I hope it happens. We ain't going to do anything next year if we can't produce more in attack. Worth the gamble.

He only helped guide us to the Minor Premiership.

I want Boyd in the side, but on the wing. Replace the Dell with Boyd and have Nightingale at fullback.

boxa777

Coach
Wallace is an ok half, not in the top 5 though..

But I don't see an improvement on Hornby in this swap. Our clear defiency is at hooker and not half.

Latest posts