What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour

84 Baby

Referee
Can everyone stop saying 'very shortly'

Just friken tell us what the rumour is im sure we can handle it if it doesnt end up being true.
Rumour = Cooper Cronk to Parramatta for $2m over 4 years (large chunk will probably covered by new sponsorship/cap wrangling increase) though there is a figure going around of $650k per year & an offer from French rugby for $800k a year.
Casper's rumour = every name Storm player is coming to Parramatta... except Smith. There's some players we'd like but we do have a salary cap.

Anyway things will be sorted very shortly

natheel

Coach
i dare say we will find out either just before june 30th or just after! like within the first week of july

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, what I am hearing NOW is....... get ready for an announcement very shortly, something almost on par with the big buy up of the 4 Doggies during early Super League War......

I hope it is true...

I will be glad if one third of it is true.....

Great...so now that it's come from Casper, the Big 4 will sign at Manly and we'll announce the signings of Chris Bailey and Shane Neumann.....

Raudonikis

Juniors
ok people, i have read enough of caspers crap..i know who casper is, he lives here in bowral.and i have met him and he has ripped me off. he comes on here telling everyone he knows whats going on inside the club but he is full of sh*t. he is playing every one on here that he is in the know..i assure you he is full of it. what he is full of im not real sure of yet

the_eel

Juniors
Great...so now that it's come from Casper, the Big 4 will sign at Manly and we'll announce the signings of Chris Bailey and Shane Neumann.....

Haha yeh i love Caspers enthusiasm but it seems that whenever he gets involved in a rumour it pretty much automatically means it will never come to fruition!!

Sorry casper just calling it as i see it.

Haynzy

First Grade
I actually think Casper is having a bit of a lend of us when he claims 'inside' knowledge.
I also think he subscribes to the idea that if you send out your positive thoughts with enough conviction you can actually influence 'the universe'

Haha yeh i love Caspers enthusiasm but it seems that whenever he gets involved in a rumour it pretty much automatically means it will never come to fruition!!

Sorry casper just calling it as i see it.

Casper likes to make out he knew of something before it happens, but doesn't say anything until after it happens.

jk13

First Grade
casper = pictures = #-o
casper = morale boosting = :D
casper = rumours = :crazy:#-o

hindy111

Post Whore
Perosnaly i think melbourne aer smart enough to know that the two players that must stay are cronk and smith.
They have a very good fullback who could replace splater and a centre is easier to get a hold of than a halfback or hooker.
Cronk wont leave -IMO he is the one they will try too keep the most.I think melbourne will loose blair-hoffman and Inglis or cam smith and the rest will stay

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Cronk wont leave -IMO he is the one they will try too keep the most.I think melbourne will loose blair-hoffman and Inglis or cam smith and the rest will stay
Melbourne will want to keep Cameron Smith more than any other player, even Cronk. Smith's been the face of the Storm since they cheated the cap and he's the one they'll want to rebuild their team around.

And if the Storm had to let Cronk go, then I'd love to see him at Parra, but not on the $650,000 figure that's been mentioned in the media. He's not worth that much.

eels_fan

First Grade
No 2.halfback in Nrl
Severe lack of quality halfbacks in the comp
Increase in salary cap for next year
Missing piece for a Parra premiership

He's worth whatever it costs to get him IMO

Uncle Leo

Juniors
Cronk aint coming to Parra. Storm won't let him go, Parra wont pay the $$$ that he is worth AND we don't have the $$$ available anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cronk aint coming to Parra. Storm won't let him go, Parra wont pay the $$$ that he is worth AND we don't have the $$$ available anyway.

i got news for you, he may not be coming to Parra but Parra are not going to die wondering..my info is that we've offered a bucket load to Cronk..

Latest posts