What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour

Fathead

Bench
Just cronk wil do me.. If Inglis and some others come as well, that will be great.
Is there anyone in this present team that demands to stay with us next year ????
Maybe Mannah, Burt, Hindy and Hayne but ther rest can be sold as far as Im concerned :)
Get a decent halfback and we will be right !!!!

Fathead

Bench
:lol: Casp, pass the ganja dude. :lol:

marijuana%20joint%20pot%20lit%20smoking%20dope.jpg

By the way Casper , I agree man, YOU have to lay off this stuff !

Last edited:
we might pick up a nice upgrade without buying any of the storm players whichever team they sign with will have to release players say for example cronk goes to manly they release foran or hodkinson who comes here
what we lose on the swings we make up on the roundabouts i would be looking at picking up a few of the storm juniors as well

eels81236

Bench
we might pick up a nice upgrade without buying any of the storm players whichever team they sign with will have to release players say for example cronk goes to manly they release foran or hodkinson who comes here
what we lose on the swings we make up on the roundabouts i would be looking at picking up a few of the storm juniors as well

They won't release Foran because one day he will be the best half in the comp. That kid is REAL good. The dogs already paid a squillion for Hodkinson for next year. This seasons back up, Cherry Evans, is probably as good as Mortimer/Keating.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Noa, I think we can say we are chasing hard for his signature. But whether he signs for us or not is anybody's guess.

Personally, despite the rumours, I think we are no chance of signing anyone from Melbourne. And the only player I'd be tempted to sign would be Cronk, because we need a halfback. But still...

Bazal

Post Whore
They won't release Foran because one day he will be the best half in the comp. That kid is REAL good. The dogs already paid a squillion for Hodkinson for next year. This seasons back up, Cherry Evans, is probably as good as Mortimer/Keating.

DCE is nowhere near Morts or KK...the kid is aids...

Fathead

Bench
For anyone too lazy to follow the link above...

I am hearing an announcment is imminent from various sources that cooper has penned a 4 year contract with the parramatta eels, worth in excess of $2 million.

My source is from someone inside the club and supposedly all parra players were informed at training today.

If this is indeed true i will be furious at storm management, i believe he is more important then all others in the squad at the moment.

I also find it odd that the storm would release a contracted and best value player in the squad BEFORE the audit is complete, i thought cooper was very happy here at the storm.

God i hope this isn't true.

PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE !!!!!!!!!!

Y2Eel

First Grade
For anyone too lazy to follow the link above...

I am hearing an announcment is imminent from various sources that cooper has penned a 4 year contract with the parramatta eels, worth in excess of $2 million.

My source is from someone inside the club and supposedly all parra players were informed at training today.

If this is indeed true i will be furious at storm management, i believe he is more important then all others in the squad at the moment.

I also find it odd that the storm would release a contracted and best value player in the squad BEFORE the audit is complete, i thought cooper was very happy here at the storm.

God i hope this isn't true.

PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE !!!!!!!!!!

If i give you my number will you read it to me? i Cant be stuffed reading that much

LESStar58

Referee
Last piece of the puzzle. If Cronk signs and Parra don't win in 2010 they'll be deadset morals next season. Rob Moodie on TFS tomorrow night apparently; apparently the case against the NRL goes ahead on July 16 so maybe he'll talk about that but with that you can probably expect this rumor to be put to bed i.e. wether or not it's true as part of that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Last piece of the puzzle. If Cronk signs and Parra don't win in 2010 they'll be deadset morals next season. Rob Moodie on TFS tomorrow night apparently; apparently the case against the NRL goes ahead on July 16 so maybe he'll talk about that but with that you can probably expect this rumor to be put to bed i.e. wether or not it's true as part of that.

strangely enough, this dam rumour won't go away even if you want it to..and the media have simply ignored it..

very weird indeed.